Radwin JET NLOS JET NLOS supporting 3.5 GHz has an integrated smart beam-forming antenna with 16 dBi
- SKU: RW-59S0-2530
|Throughput (Mbps)||350 Aggregated|
|Integrated Antenna Gain||16(dBi)|
JET NLOS JET NLOS supporting 3.5 GHz has an integrated smart beam-forming antenna with 16 dBi
Part of the RADWIN JET NLOS portfolio, RADWIN RW-59S0-2530 is a carrier class hub platform for PtP and PtMP solutions, supporting 3.5 GHz. The RW-59S0-2530 is designed to comply with ETSI regulations.
The solution provides carrier class transmission in dense urban environments where there is high radio interference, no line-of-sight, and severe multipath conditions. The RW-59S0-2530 has an integrated smart beam-forming antenna that enables enhanced performance, auto-alignment, and interference rejection.
- High Capacity Sector Base Station (Hub) - Up to 350Mbps throughput in a single channel
- Available in licensed sub 6GHz bands (3.xGHz)
- Advanced MIMO 2x2/3x3, OFDM and Diversity technologies ? Smart beam-forming antenna
- Automatic antenna alignment
- Advanced NLOS planning and deployment tools to simplify deployment and reduce costs ? Short and constant latency
- Robust and reliable: can operate in harsh environments and extreme temperatures 1588v2-TC and Sync-E support ? Dual GBE ports (2nd port for management)
- Embedded GPS for synchronization & location
- Ease of operation and maintenance