Rohn 25G Bracketed Tower Kit, NI, 90'
ROHN 25BRKT090 Complete 90 Foot Bracketed Tower
This Product Order Supplies the Following BOM (Less Foundation and Installation) in accordance for Use as a Bracketed 90 Foot ROHN 25G Tower with EPA's (Effective Projected Area) Ratings for 70, 80 or 90 MPH (No Ice). Refer to Larger Image, Brochure or Footer Links at the Bottom of the Page below for Ice Loading and EPA Information.
- (8) 25G
- (1) 25AG2
- (1) SB25G5
- (2) HBUTVRO
- (2) BGK3G Kits (optional)
This 25G Tower is to be used in a Wall Bracketed Configuration according to Use and Foundation Specifications in the ROHN Catalog. This Height Configuration relies on a R-SB25G5 Imbeded in a Concrete Foundation Specified by Engineering. As a Wall Bracketed-Properly Mounted Structure , a 70, 80 or 90 MPH rated 25G Tower can rise to a maximum of 100 feet.
- Completely hot-dip galvanized after fabrication
- Cross bracing is formed by a continuous solid rod bracing fashioned into a Zig-Zag pattern for strength
- Pre-engineered loading charts to meet varying individual specs and site conditions
- Typical uses include: small dishes, broadband, security and two-way communication