Rohn 45G Bracketed Tower Kit, 70'
45G Bracketed Tower Kit, 70'
This Product Order Supplies the Following BOM (Less Foundation and Installation) in accordance for Use as a Bracketed 70 Foot ROHN 45G Tower with EPA's (Effective Projected Area) Ratings for 70, 80 or 90 MPH (No Ice).
- (6) 45G
- (1) 45AG
- (1) SB45G
- (2) HBUTVRO
- (2) BGK3G Kits (optional)
This 45G Tower is to be used in a Wall Bracketed Configuration according to Use and Foundation Specifications in the ROHN Catalog. This Height Configuration relies on a R-SB45G Imbeded in a Concrete Foundation Specified by Engineering. As a Wall Bracketed-Properly Mounted Structure , a 70, 80 or 90 MPH rated 45G Tower can rise to a maximum of 100 feet.
- Completely hot-dip galvanized after fabrication
- Cross bracing is formed by a continuous solid rod bracing fashioned into a
- Zig-Zag pattern for strength
- Pre-engineered loading charts to meet varying individual specs and site conditions
- Typical uses include: small dishes, broadband, security and two-way communication.