Rohn Tower Assembly 45GSR, 130 MPH, 70ft
Specifications Rohn 45GSR130R070
|Manufacturer's Part Number||45GSR130R070|
|Part Type||Tower Packages|
|Top Section Type||Straight|
|Quantity||Sold as a kit.|
Rohn 45GSR130R070 TWR ASSY 45GSR 70' 130 MPH 3SEC GUST REV G
ROHN G-Series Guyed Tower Packages offer an easy, low-cost solution to getting your antennas high in the air... and quickly. These are the same sturdy, robust tower products that ROHN has fabricated for decades. Each larger-series (25, 45, 55, etc.) model allows for more loading capacity.
This Product Order Supplies the Following BOM (Less Foundation and Installation) in accordance for use as a 70 Foot ROHN 45GSR Tower with EPA's (Effective Projected Area) Ratings for 130 MPH (REV. G).
This 45GSR Tower is to be used in a Guyed Configuration according to Specifications in the ROHN Catalog. As a Guyed Structure, a 130 MPH rated Tower can rise to a maximum of 350 feet.
- Completely hot-dip galvanized--after fabrication--for long life
- Cross bracing is formed by continuous solid-rod bracing fashioned into a zigzag pattern for strength
- Pre-engineered loading charts meet varying individual specs and site conditions
- All tower packages feature standard "fixed" bases (non-tilt)
- ROHN GSR-Series towers feature Solid-Rod legs for extra strength
- Typical uses include: Amateur Radio, microwave dishes, broadcast antennas, cellular telephone, and public/commercial two-way radio