Rohn Tower Assembly 45GSR, 90 MPH, 120ft
Specifications Rohn 45GSR90R120
|Manufacturer's Part Number||45GSR90R120|
|Part Type||Tower Packages|
|Top Section Type||Tapered top|
|Mast Tube Inside Diameter||2.080 in.|
|Quantity||Sold as a kit|
Rohn 45GSR90R120 TWR ASSY 45GSR 120' 90 MPH 3SEC GUST REV G
ROHN G-Series Guyed Tower Packages offer an easy, low-cost solution to getting your antennas high in the air and quickly. These are the same sturdy, robust tower products that ROHN has fabricated for decades.
This Product Order Supplies the Following BOM (Less Foundation and Installation) in accordance for use as a 120 Foot ROHN 45GSR Tower with EPA's (Effective Projected Area) Ratings for 90 MPH (REV. G).
This 45GSR Tower is to be used in a Guyed Configuration according to Specifications in the ROHN Catalog. As a Guyed Structure, a 90 MPH rated Tower can rise to a maximum of 350 feet.
- Completely hot-dip galvanized--after fabrication--for long life
- Cross bracing is formed by continuous solid-rod bracing fashioned into a zigzag pattern for strength
- Pre-engineered loading charts meet varying individual specs and site conditions
- All tower packages feature standard "fixed" bases (non-tilt)
- ROHN GSR-Series towers feature Solid-Rod legs for extra strength
- Typical uses include: Amateur Radio, microwave dishes, broadcast antennas, cellular telephone, and public/commercial two-way radio