Rohn Tower Assembly 65G, 90 MPH, 190ft
Specifications Rohn 65G90R190
|Tower Height||190 ft|
|Leg Size||1.9 in|
|Leg Connection||4-bolt flange|
|Bracing Size||5/8 in|
|Bracing Type||Solid Serpentine|
Rohn 65G90R190 TOWER ASSY 65G 190' 90 MPH 3SEC GUST REV G
This Product Order Supplies the Following BOM (Less Foundation and Installation) in accordance for Use as a 190 Foot ROHN 65G Tower with EPA's (Effective Projected Area) Ratings for 90 MPH (REV. G).
This 65G Tower is to be used in a Guyed Configuration according to Specifications in the ROHN Catalog. As a Guyed Structure, a 90 MPH rated Tower can rise to a maximum of 500 feet.
- Completely hot-dip galvanized after fabrication
- Built on a 24 1/4" equilateral triangle design
- High-strength tubular legs joined by Zig-Zag cross members
- Each section contains all required nuts and bolts shipped with section
- Continuous solid round steel bracing