Rohn Base Ground Kit for 3/4" Anchor Bolts - Rev G
Specifications Rohn BGK6GGX
|Type||Base ground kit|
|Used with||SSV tower - for 7/8" bolts|
Rohn BGK6GGX BASE GROUND KIT FOR 3/4" ANCHOR BOLTS Rev G
The ROHN BGK6GGX tower base grounding kit meets the latest revision of the EIA/TIA 222 building code (Rev. G). It is designed for use on both the ROHN 55G and 65G guyed towers. The grounding kit contains complete materials for grounding all three legs of the base section of the tower.
- 30 ft of 7/16 6x25 EIP IWRC RRL wire rope
- (1) 5/8" x 10 Foot copper clad ground rod.
- (1) 3/4 Inch ground rod clamp
- (1) CPC1.5/2 connection clamp to 55G/65G section tubular rail.
- (3) of the R-BGK2GGX Tower Base Grounding Kits are included in each ROHN 55G or 65G complete guyed tower kit.