Rohn RSL100L10 RSL Tower 100 Ft-Section 1 - 10
Rohn RSL100L10 RSL Tower 100 ft-Section 1 - 10
The Rohn RSL100L10 is a 100' Light Weight Self-Support Tubular Brace Tower Kit, U-Shaped High Strength Angle Legs, Hot-Dipped Galvanized, is designed for use in Wireless Broadband, public Safety & Security applications .The RSL is shipped knocked down to reduce shipping cost and time.
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1
This Kit Includes:
- Sections- 1-10
- Top Kit- RSLH1A
- Bolt Kits- 10
- RSB10 Short Base ( Optional )
- RAL10 Anchor Base Kit ( Optional)
- ASSEMBLY PACKAGE
- 100’ Height
- Handles up to 25 sq. ft.
- Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel
- Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower
Specifications Rohn RSL100L10
|3 Second Wind Gust with 1" Ice and Max Antenna SF||90 MPH|
|Max Antenna SF with 1" Ice||Up to 0 SF Antenna|
|Tower Type||Light Tower|
|Height category||100 + ft|
|Maximum wind speed (no ice)||75 MPH|