Rohn RSL Tower 20ft - Section 9-10 Heavy
Specifications Rohn RSL20H90
|Max Antenna SF with 1" Ice||Up to 80 SF Antenna|
|Tower Type||Heavy Tower|
|Base footing||10' x 10' x 4'4", (16 cu. yds.)|
Rohn RSL20H90 RSL TOWER 20 FT-SECTION 9 - 10 HD
The Rohn RSL 20' Light Weigh Self-Support Tubular Brace Tower Kit , U-Shaped High Strength Angle Legs , Hot-Dipped Galvanized
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1
CLASS II Structure / Exposure Cat C / Topo Cat 1 / Wind -w- Ice 40 MPH @ 1" / Earthquake Ss 2.50This Kit Includes: Sections- R9H-R10H
Top Kit- RSLH1A
Bolt Kits- 2
RSB02 Short Base ( Optional )
RAL02 Anchor Base Kit ( Optional
- 20’ Height
- Handles up to 80 sq. ft.
- Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower
- Top closing angle standard with each tower package