Rohn RSL Tower 20ft - Section 1-2
Specifications Rohn RSL20L12
|Max Antenna SF with 1" Ice||Up to 80 SF Antenna|
|3 Second Wind Gust with 1" Ice and Max Antenna SF||90 MPH|
|Tower Type||Light Tower|
|Base footing||7'6"' x 7'6" x 4'4", (9 cu. yds.)|
Rohn RSL20L12 RSL TOWER 20 FT-SECTION 1 -2
RSL 20' Light Weigh Self-Support Tubular Brace Tower Kit , U-Shaped High Strength Angle Legs , Hot-Dipped Galvanized , is designed for use in Wireless Broadband , public Safety & Security applications .The RSL is shipped knocked down to reduce shipping cost and time.
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1
CLASS II Structure / Exposure Cat C / Topo Cat 1 / Wind -w- Ice 40 MPH @ 1" / Earthquake Ss 2.50
This Kit Includes:
- Sections- R1-R2
- Top Kit- RSLH1A
- Bolt Kits- 2
- RSB02 Short Base ( Optional )
- RAL02 Anchor Base Kit ( Optional)
- ASSEMBLY PACKAGE
- 20’ Height
- Handles up to 80 sq. ft.
- Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel
- Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower