Rohn RSL Tower 40ft - Sections 1-4
- SKU: RSL40A14
- Manufacturer: Rohn
- Availability: Pre Order Now!
Specifications Rohn RSL40A14
|Actual tower height||40'|
|Height category||up to 50 ft|
|Maximum wind speed (no ice)||100 MPH|
|Tower model||RSL with big base|
Rohn RSL40A14 RSL TOWER 40 FT-SECTION 1 - 4
The Rohn RSL40A14 is a 40' self-supporting tower designed for use in broadband, public safety and security applications
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1
CLASS II Structure / Exposure Cat C / Topo Cat 1 / Wind -w- Ice 40 MPH @ 1" / Earthquake Ss 2.50
This Kit Includes:Sections- 1-4
Short Base- RSB04 ( Optional )
Anchor Leg Kit- RSLL-4 ( Optional )
Top Kit- RSLH1A
Bolt Kits- 4
- 40’ Height
- Handles up to 80 sq. ft.
- Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel
- Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower
- Top closing angle standard with each tower package