Rohn RSL Tower 50ft - Section 5-9
Rohn RSL50L59 RSL Tower 50ft - Section 5-9
The Rohn RSL50L59 is a RSL 50' Light Weight Self-Support Tubular Brace Tower Kit, U-Shaped High Strength Angle Legs, Hot-Dipped Galvanized, is designed for use in Wireless Broadband, public Safety & Security applications .The RSL is shipped knocked down to reduce shipping cost and time.
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1
CLASS II Structure / Exposure Cat C / Topo Cat 1 / Wind -w- Ice 40 MPH @ 1" / Earthquake Ss 2.50
This Kit Includes:
- Sections- 5-9
- Top Kit- RSLH5A
- Bolt Kits- 5
- RSB09 Short Base ( Optional )
- RAL09 Anchor Base Kit ( Optional)
- ASSEMBLY PACKAGE
- 50’ Height
- Handles up to 80 sq. ft.
- Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel
- Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower
- Top closing angle standard with each tower package
Specifications Rohn RSL50L59
|3 Second Wind Gust with 1" Ice and Max Antenna SF||90 MPH|
|Max Antenna SF with 1" Ice||Up to 49 SF Antenna|
|Tower Type||Medium Tower|
|Base footing||9'9" x 9'9" x 4'4", (15.3 cu yds.)|