Rohn RSL Tower 60ft - Section 1-6
Rohn RSL60A16 RSL Tower 60ft - Section 1-6
The Rohn RSL60A16 is a 60' self-supporting tower designed for use in broadband, public safety and security applications
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1
CLASS II Structure / Exposure Cat C / Topo Cat 1 / Wind -w- Ice 40 MPH @ 1" / Earthquake Ss 2.50
This Kit Includes:Sections- 1-6
Top Kit- RSLH1A
Bolt Kits- 6
- Handles up to 57 sq. ft.
- Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel
- Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower
- Top closing angle standard with each tower package
Specifications Rohn RSL60A16
|Section size, top||21"|
|Section size, bottom||39"|
|Base footing||8'6" x 8'6" x 4'4", (11.6 cu yds.)|