Rohn RSL Tower 60ft - Sections 3-8
Rohn RSL60A38 RSL Tower 60ft - Sections 3 - 8
The ROHN RSL is a light weight self-supporting tower designed for use in broadband, public safety and security applications. The RSL reaches above line-of-site obstacles such as tree tops, hilly terrain and buildings
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1
CLASS II Structure / Exposure Cat C / Topo Cat 1 / Wind -w- Ice 40 MPH @ 1" / Earthquake Ss 2.50
This Kit Includes:Sections- 3-8
Top Kit- RSLH3A
Bolt Kits- 6
- Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower
- Top closing angle standard with each tower package