Rohn RSL Tower 60ft - Sections 4-9
Specifications Rohn RSL60A49
|Section size, top||30"|
|Section size, bottom||48"|
|Base footing||9'9" x 9'9" x 4'4", (15.3 cu yds.)|
Rohn RSL60A49 RSL Tower 60ft - Sections 4-9
The Rohn RSL60A49 is a 60' self-supporting tower designed for use in broadband, public safety and security applications
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1
CLASS II Structure / Exposure Cat C / Topo Cat 1 / Wind -w- Ice 40 MPH @ 1" / Earthquake Ss 2.50
This Kit Includes:Sections- 4-9
Top Kit- RSLH4A
Bolt Kits- 6
- Handles up to 80 sq. ft.
- Constructed of hot-dip galvanized steel
- Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower
- Top closing angle standard with each tower package