Rohn RSL Tower 60ft - Section 5-10
Specifications Rohn RSL60L50
|Tower Type||Extra Heavy Tower|
|Max Antenna SF with 1" Ice||Up to 45 SF Antenna|
|3 Second Wind Gust with 1" Ice and Max Antenna SF||Tower Series|
Rohn RSL60L50 RSL Tower 60ft - Section 5 - 10
The Rohn RSL60L50 is a RSL 60' Light Weight Self-Support Tubular Brace Tower Kit , U-Shaped High Strength Angle Legs, Hot-Dipped Galvanized, is designed for use in Wireless Broadband, public Safety & Security applications .The RSL is shipped knocked down to reduce shipping cost and time.
CLASS I Structure / Exposure Cat B / Topo Cat 1(See More Info)
CLASS II Structure / Exposure Cat C / Topo Cat 1 / Wind -w- Ice 40 MPH @ 1" / Earthquake Ss 2.50
This Kit Includes:
- Sections- 5-10
- Top Kit- RSLH5A
- Bolt Kits- 6
- RSB10 Short Base ( Optional )
- RAL10 Anchor Base Kit ( Optional)
- ASSEMBLY PACKAGE
- Available in heights from 20' up to 100'
- U-shaped legs allows for simple lap splice connection
- Available in standard and heavy models
- Pre-punched holes for attachment of safety climb systems, mounting kits, etc.
- Braces for each section are the same length, while bolt lengths are standard throughout the tower
- Tower material is hot-dip galvanized
- Assembly drawings provided with tower
- Top closing angle standard with each tower package