- SKU: SHRM
- Manufacturer: Rohn
- Availability: Direct Ship Item Item Ships direct form Manufacturer, Lead times vary. Please call for exact lead time.
Specifications Rohn SHRM
|Mast length||Ordered separately|
|Mast diameter||Base only|
|Type of ballast||Roof connectors|
Rohn Saw Horse Roof Mounts TVRO
ROHN Saw Horse Roof Mounts are capable of supporting most PCS, Cellular, Microwave and some Amateur Radio antennas. The limiting factor for ham antennas is their 2.88 minimum mast-clamp diameter. Also, ROHN recommends 30 in. masts for these mounts, indicating that longer antenna masts should not be used.
These mounts allow for placement of antennas on flat roofs; or peaked roofs with up to a 12/12 pitch. Installation is easy because of their quick adaptability; plus there's no need for concrete blocks! SHRM mounts are hot-dip galvanized after fabrication for corrosion protection and, unassembled, they may easily ship via UPS or FedEx.
- SHRM mounts may be used on a flat roof or on a roof peak, up to 45 degrees maximum roof pitch
- Bottom of mount pivots to match roof pitch
- SHRM mounts may be used with short 2.88 to 5.00 in. O.D. masts, not included
- Mount-base angles are pre-drilled to accept 1/2 in. diameter anchoring hardware