MikroTik GPON ONU module, Simplex SC Connector, Integrated Diplexer Transceiver
MikroTik RouterBOARD SFP GPON ONU
The GPON module allows any RouterBOARD device to be used for Fiber to Home installations without any special modems or software. A plug and play solution means you simply plug it into your device, and no special configuration is needed. It is supported by all our SFP products, with any RouterOS version - all configuration will be done on the ISP side.
The GPON ONU integrates GPON OMCI Stack and is fully compliant with ITU-T G.984 standards. The ONU is in a standardized MSA SFP form-factor and is designed to simply plug into a standard SFP port in your router.
The product provides a pluggable GPON ONU interface for networking equipment with an uplink SFP receptacle enabling these devices to be deployed in GPON networks for FTTx, business services, and wireless backhaul applications.
- Simplex SC Connector, Integrated Diplexer Transceiver
- SFP MSA, digital diagnostics SFF-8472 Compliant
- Compliant to FSAN G.984.5 Specifications
- 1244 Mbps Tx, 2488 Mbps Rx Asymmetric Data Rate
- Operating case temperature: 0~70°C
- Subscriber location identifier (SLID)
- PON Link Status notification
- Dying Gasp notification
- Supports Time of Day and 1PPS interface
- Response the TX power shut-down command from OLT when OLT detect anomaly
- TC Layer GEM encapsulation mode
- OMCI support per ITU-T G.988
- 28 dB link budget; Class B+, 20 km reach
- Compliant to IEC-60825 Class 1 laser diode
- RoHS compliant
- Internal Calibration