MikroTik RouterBOARD SFPONU
MikroTik RouterBOARD SFP GPON ONU
The GPON module allows any RouterBOARD device to be used for Fiber to Home installations without any special modems or software. A plug and play solution means you simply plug it into your device, and no special configuration is needed. It is supported by all our SFP products, with any RouterOS version - all configuration will be done on the ISP side.
The GPON ONU integrates GPON OMCI Stack and is fully compliant with ITU-T G.984 standards. The ONU is in a standardized MSA SFP form-factor and is designed to simply plug into a standard SFP port in your router.
The product provides a pluggable GPON ONU interface for networking equipment with an uplink SFP receptacle enabling these devices to be deployed in GPON networks for FTTx, business services, and wireless backhaul applications.
- Simplex SC Connector, Integrated Diplexer Transceiver
- SFP MSA, digital diagnostics SFF-8472 Compliant
- Compliant to FSAN G.984.5 Specifications
- 1244 Mbps Tx, 2488 Mbps Rx Asymmetric Data Rate
- Operating case temperature: 0~70°C
- Subscriber location identifier (SLID)
- PON Link Status notification
- Dying Gasp notification
- Supports Time of Day and 1PPS interface
- Response the TX power shut-down command from OLT when OLT detect anomaly
- TC Layer GEM encapsulation mode
- OMCI support per ITU-T G.988
- 28 dB link budget; Class B+, 20 km reach
- Compliant to IEC-60825 Class 1 laser diode
- RoHS compliant
- Internal Calibration