SIAE ALFO Plus2 U6 GHz, 300 Mbps full-duplex capacity, Sub-Band 3, 1 year warranty
ALFO Plus2 U6 GHz, 300 Mbps full-duplex capacity, software upgradeable to 1000 Mbps, LINK, Sub-Band 3, (6635 - 6705 MHz / 6795 - 6865 MHz) 1+0 software upgradable to 2+0, QPSK to 4096QAM, 2x Electrical GbE ports + 2 x Optical GbE Ports, OMT Radio Branching, 1 year warranty
ALFOplus2 is the next generation 2/4 Gbps full outdoor solution providing best TCO by boosting capacity and availability of the network and simplifies installation with fully integrated branching and zero indoor footprint.
Thanks to its unmatched spectrum efficiency and larger channel selection (1x 14 MHz up to 2x 112 MHz channels), ALFOplus2 offers the highest capacity and channel flexibility, with no restriction in channel allocations either adjacent or co-polar with best in class system gain.
With integrated XPIC capability, and using 34% less power consumption, ALFOPlus2 provides future proof architecture while quadrupling the throughput, achieving better link availability and reducing the antenna size, than two single carrier radios.
Coupled with ALFOplus80HDX, operators can deploy a full outdoor multicarrier aggregation over single antenna solution boosting capacity and distances.
Universal Product Architecture
Microwave radio products evolved in terms of functionalities and physical mechanical arrangements to cover in an effective and efficient way all the different applications.
ALFOplus2 as part of the SIAE MICROELETTRONICA Unified Product Architecture run at its core the SM-OS operating system based over three major components:
Network Management Plane:
- NETCONF/Yang in SDN deployment
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3, HTTPs, SSH, SFTP
- RADIUS for centralized user management
- MEF 2.0 - Carrier Ethernet Services
- IP/MPLS - L2/L3 VPN Services
- QoS/HQoS - queue management/policing and shaping
- Synchronous Ethernet
- ITU-T G.8275.1 Profiles (T-BC)
- 1 PPS in/out port
ALFOplus2 Supported Configurations:
- Single Unit - Dual Core: 1+0 / 1+1 / 2+0 / XPIC
- Two Units - Quad Core: 2+2 / 4+0 / 1+1 XPIC
- SM-OS based platform
- 4 to 4096 QAM modulation
- 6 GHz to 42 GHz licensed bands
- Up to 2x 112 MHz channels
- Multi Layer Header Compression
- L1 Radio LAG over multiple ODU
- Extended Ethernet connectivity: 10 / 2.5 / GE interfaces
- Multi Carrier Aggregation
- In-house RF Multicore technology
- Integrated XPIC circuitry
- AES128/256 Encryption
- PoE and dedicated power feeder connectors
- L1 link aggregation
- Network Management System: NMS5
- SDN Microwave Domain Controller: SM-DC