TP-LINK 300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender, AV500 Powerline Edition
|Plug Type||EU, UK, US, AR|
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.11b/g/n|
|Interface||2*10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Button||Pair, Reset, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone|
|Power Consumption||Maximum: 7.608W (220V/50Hz) Typical: 7.216W (220V/50Hz) Standby: 4.610W (220V/50Hz)|
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH, Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Clone|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.7 x 2.1 x 1.6 in. (94×54×40mm)|
|Range||300 Meters over electrical circuit|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic) 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic) 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8, Mac, Linux|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F) Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F) Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender, AV500 Powerline Edition TL-WPA4220KIT
Wi-Fi Clone for Seamless Wireless Roaming
Automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and Password of your router at the push of a button. After pressing the button, you can place the powerline adapter anywhere and enjoy seamless networking across your entire home or office.
| Non Wi-Fi Clone|
with Wi-Fi Clone
|Seamless Wi-Fi Roaming||Web Configurations||One Button|
|Powerline Networking Setup||Easy||Super Easy|
Better Performance than Wi-Fi Only Range Extenders
01 Wi-Fi wherever there’s an outlet
- Powerline Wi-Fi Range Extender: Extend wired and wireless internet to your basement, yard or loft.
- Wi-Fi Only Range Extenders: Has to be placed within the existing Wi-Fi coverage to receive Wi-Fi signal, placing options are limited.
02 Faster, more stable Wi-Fi connections
- Powerline Wi-Fi Range Extender: Network signal is transmitted through home wiring with little interference resulting in stable, speedy Wi-Fi transmissions.
- Wi-Fi Only Range Extenders: Simply takes an already weak Wi-Fi signal and reproduce it, signal quality can be degraded.
Unified Home Network
- The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
- Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
- The terms “AV500” and “500Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “ AV500” or “ 500Mbps” PowerLine devices. Actual data speeds vary and are limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.