TP-LINK AC1300 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express WiFi Adapter
Specifications Archer T6E
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||4.8 x 4.5 x 0.85 in. (120.8 x 115.2 x 21.5 mm)|
|Antenna Type||2 Dual Band Detachable Antennas|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz|
IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
|Frequency||2.4GHz or 5GHz|
|Signal Rate||867Mbps at 5GHz |
400Mbps at 2.4GHz
|Reception Sensitivity||5GHz : 11a: -68dBm 11n HT20: -64dBm 11n HT40: -61dBm 11ac HT20: -59dBm 11ac HT40: -54dBm 11ac HT80: -51dBm |
2.4GHz : 11b: -76dBm 11g: -68dBm 11n HT20: -64dBm 11n HT40: -61dBm
|Transmit Power||5GHz : <23dBm (EIRP), 2.4GHz : <20dBm (EIRP)|
|Wireless Modes||Ad-Hoc / Infrastructure mode|
|Wireless Security||Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK,802.1x|
|Modulation Technology||DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK, OFDM, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256 QAM|
AC1300 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter Archer T6E
802.11ac - The Next Generation of Wi-Fi
TP-LINK's Archer T6E supports the next generation Wi-Fi standard - IEEE 802.11ac, offering transfer rates that are 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. Easily upgrade your desktop system by simply slotting the Wi-Fi adapter into an available PCI-E slot.
AC1300 – Selectable Dual Band Speeds 867/400Mbps
The Archer T6E provides high-speed Wi-Fi of up to 867Mbps over 5GHz, perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming. Additionally, the 2.4GHz 400Mbps Wi-Fi band is ideal for standard network/internet usage such as web surfing.
Heat Sink for Better Stability
The Heat Sink helps to dissipate heat generated by the adapter, which in turn increases performance and improves stability. What’s more, lower temperatures ensure an increased adapter lifespan.
External antennas for easy alignment to achieve the best signal.
Supports Windows 8.1/8/7/XP 32/64bit.
Easy to Install
A friendly user interface Utility on a CD for simple installation.
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders
- Easy Installation – Upgrade your desktop system easily by plugging the Archer T6E Wi-Fi adapter into an available PCI-E slot
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi – Up to 1300Mbps Wi-Fi speeds (867Mbps on 5GHz band or 400Mpbs on 2.4GHz band)
- 802.11ac Dual Band – 3 times faster than the 802.11n standard, perfect for hi-intensity network usage
- Backward Compatibility – With support for 802.11 a/b/g/n standards
- Broad Wireless Range – 2 external antennas ensure a greater range of Wi-Fi connection and stability