TP-LINK Gigabit SFP module, Multi-mode, MiniGBIC, LC interface, Up to 550/275m distance
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3z, CSMA/CD, TCP/IP|
|Safety & Emission||FCC, CE|
|Fiber Type||50/125μm or 62.5/125μm Multi-mode|
|Max. Cable Length||550m|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~70℃ (32℉~158℉) Storage Temperature: -40℃~80℃ (-40℉~176℉) Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
MiniGBIC Module TL-SM311LM
What This Product Does
The TL-SM311 series Fiber Module Cards are introduced for extending transfer distance. Attached to our managed/smart switches, they can extend the distance to several kilometers even tens of kilometers which can basically satisfy the distance requirement of LAN. Users can choose whether and which items to use the fiber modules according to the demand in order to lower cost.
- Multi-mode MiniGBIC module
- Compatible with all SFP ports on TP-Link product including JetStream switches, and media converter MC220L.
- Work with MC200CM with a multi-mode fiber connection
- Up to 550m range with 50/125 μm multi-mode fiber
- Up to 275m range with 62.5/125 μm multi-mode fiber