TP-Link AC1200 Whole Home Mesh WiFi System (3-pack)
Specifications Deco M3(3-pack)
|Ports||Deco M4R: 2 WAN/LAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 1 Power Port; Deco M3W: None|
|Buttons||Deco M4R: 1 Reset button; Deco M3W: 1 Reset button|
|Antenna Type||Deco M4R: 2 internal dual-band antennas Deco M3W: 2 internal dual-band antennas.|
|Flash||Deco M4R: 16 MB; Deco M3W: 8 MB|
|SDRAM: Deco M4R||128 MB; Deco M3W: 128 MB|
|Dimensions||Deco M4R: 7.5 × 3.6 × 3.6 in. (190.5 × 90.7 × 90.7 mm) Deco M3W: 4.9 × 2.7 × 2.0 in. (124 × 69 × 52 mm)|
|Power Adapter Input||Deco M4R: 100-240V~ 50/60Hz 0.4A. Deco M3W: 100-240V~ 50/60Hz 0.3A|
|Power Adapter Output||Deco M4R: 12V О 1.2A; Deco M3W: N/A|
|Working Mode||Router, Access Point|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP|
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|Firewall Security||SPI Firewall|
|Protocols||Supports IPv4 and IPv6|
|Guest Network||Guest network x 1|
|Features||Parental Controls, QoS (Quality of Service), Reporting, Assisted Setup, Address Reservation, Port Forwarding, TP-Link DDNS, VLAN, IPv6, LED Control|
|Management||Local Management, Remote Management|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz Frequency: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||867 Mbps at 5 GHz, 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz|
|Transmit Power||FCC: <30 dBm, CE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz), <23 dBm (5 GHz)|
|Wireless||CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHS|
|Smartphone/Tablet Requirements||iOS 9.0 or later Android 4.3 or later|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉) |
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
TP-Link Deco M3(3-pack)
AC1200 Whole Home Mesh WiFi System
WiFi Dead-Zone Killer
Deco M3 is a simple way to guarantee a strong WiFi signal in every corner of your home up to 4,500 square feet. 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz wireless connections work together to provide even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage.*
The Deco M3W makes complicated setup a thing of the past. Simply plug the compact M3W unit into a wall outlet, download the Deco app and follow the on-screen directions for quick and easy setup. If you need additional WiFi coverage, no problem. Simply add another Deco M3W, or another Deco product, to increase coverage at any time.**
Deco M3W only with Deco routers to extend Mesh WiFi
Plug in the extender about halfway between the main router and the WiFi dead zone. The smart signal indicator helps you find the appropriate spot easily.
Seamless Roaming with One WiFi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Enjoy uninterrupted streaming, downloading, gaming and more as you move through your home, and no more switching WiFi names, creating a truly seamless online experience.***
No More Buffering
Reach network speeds three times faster than previous generation routers thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, making Deco capable of providing a lag-free connection to up to multiple devices.*
Robust Parental Controls
Simple, intuitive parental controls make it easy to keep your children safe while they’re online.
WiFi Made Easy
Setup Just Got a Lot Easier
Installing Deco M3 is fast and easy. Just unpack the system, download the Deco app and follow its on-screen directions.
Manage your WiFi at home or away in the Deco app, including seeing the connected devices, prioritizing devices, setting up a guest network and more.
Pair with Alexa to control Deco M3 with simple voice commands.
- Deco M3 3-pack uses a Deco M4R and 2 Deco M3W mesh range extenders to achieve seamless whole-home WiFi coverage up to 4,500 square feet.*
- Deco M3 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps.*
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for more devices.
- Deco M3 is simple and easy to set up- plug in the Deco M4R and M3W units, download the Deco app and follow the on-screen guide.
- Add coverage anytime by connecting additional Deco units.
- Parental Controls limit online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.