TP-Link AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System (3-pack)
TP-Link Deco M4(3-pack)
AC1200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
Deco M4 uses TP-Link Mesh technology to cover your entire home in powerful Wi-Fi. Multiple units seamlessly work together to create a home network like nothing you’ve ever experienced.
Wi-Fi Dead-Zone Killer
Deco M4 is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home up to 4,000 square feet (3-pack, EU version)†. Wireless connections and optional Ethernet backhaul work together to link Deco units, providing even faster network speeds and truly seamless coverage. Want more coverage? Simply add another Deco.
Seamless Roaming with One Wi-Fi Name
TP-Link Mesh means Deco units work together to form one unified network. Your phone or tablet automatically connects to the fastest Deco as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless Wi-Fi experience.
No More Buffering
Network speeds three times faster than previous generation routers, thanks to 802.11ac wireless technology, make Deco capable of providing a lag-free connection to up to 100 devices.
2-in-1 Router and Access Point Modes
Flexible and multifunctional, the Deco M4 includes a variety of features allowing it to serve as a router or access point. Just choose the mode for your actual network demands and experience the maximum wireless flexibility.
Wi-Fi Made EasyApp-Based Setup
Installing Deco M4 is fast and easy. Just unpack the system, download the Deco app and follow its onscreen directions.
Manage your Wi-Fi at home or away in the Deco app, including seeing the connected devices, prioritizing your devices, setting up a guest network and more.
Pair with Alexa to control Deco M4 with simple voice commands. Enjoy the convenient life.
Robust Parental Controls
Simple, intuitive parental controls make it easy to keep your children safe while they’re online.
All Decos Work Together
Deco M4 is compatible with every other Deco model to form a Mesh network. Expand Mesh Wi-Fi coverage anytime by simply adding more Decos.
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M4 three-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 4,000 square feet (EU version)†. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps† and works with major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices†.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Specifications Deco M4(1-pack)
|Ports||2 WAN/LAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 1 Power Port|
|Buttons||1 Reset button on the underside|
|Antenna Type||2 internal dual-band antennas per Deco unit|
|Dimensions||7.5 × 3.6 × 3.6 in. (190.5 × 90.7 × 90.7 mm)|
|Power Adapter Input||100-240V~ 50/60Hz 0.4A|
|Power Adapter Output||12V ⎓ 1.2A|
|Working Mode||Router, Access Point|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE/L2TP/PPTP|
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|Firewall Security||SPI Firewall|
|Protocols||Supports IPv4 and IPv6|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||867 Mbps at 5 GHz, 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz|
|Transmit Power||FCC: <30 dBm, CE: <20 dBm (2.4 GHz), <23 dBm (5 GHz)|
|Certification||CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHS|
|Smartphone/Tablet Requirements||iOS 9.0 or later Android 4.3 or later|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉) Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉) Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|Guest Network||2.4 GHz guest network x 1, 5 GHz guest network x 1|
|Features||Parental Controls, QoS (Quality of Service), Reporting, Assisted Setup, Address Reservation, Port Forwarding, TP-Link DDNS, VLAN, IPv6, LED Control|
|Management||Local Management, Remote Management|