TP-Link AC1300 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System (2-pack)
TP-Link Deco M5(2-pack)
AC1300 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi System
Deco is the simplest way to guarantee a strong Wi-Fi signal in every corner of your home. Enjoy fast, stable connections for an army of devices in homes up to 3,800 square feet (2-pack) . Setup couldn’t be easier with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Decos work together to form one unified Wi-Fi network. Your phone or tablet will automatically connect to the Deco that provides the fastest speeds as you move through your home, creating a truly seamless online experience.
EXPERIENCE WIFI LIKE NEVER BEFORE
Deco M5 uses new technology to cover your entire home in powerful WiFi. With multiple units working together seamlessly, Deco M5 creates a home network like nothing you've ever experienced.
No More Dead Zones
Deco M5 delivers WiFi up to 5,500 sq. ft. to cover homes of all sizes and shapes, from the corner bedroom to the backyard.*
Every Deco unit acts like a router to keep your Wi-Fi running fast, and a Deco M5 system can keep 100-plus devices connected at once.*
One Network, One Name
With Deco M5, you can walk from room to room with your smartphone or tablet and stay connected on a single Wi-Fi network.
A MORE SECURE WIFI SYSTEM
Deco M5 protects your personal data and every connected device from online threats like viruses and malware. The system also makes it easy to customize WiFi access for guests and family.
WIFI MADE EASY
Deco M5 adjusts automatically to give you the best connections when you add devices or walk around the house.
Set up in minutes through the Deco app, and never fear—Deco M5 works with any modem or ISP.
When paired with Alexa, you can control Deco M5 with simple voice commands.
In just a few taps, monitor and manage your WiFi settings at home or away with the Deco app.
- Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage — eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form one unified whole-home network with the same network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M5 three-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 5500 square feet, while a Deco M5 two-pack delivers up to 3800 square feet. And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M5 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1267Mbps and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for over 100 devices.
- TP-Link HomeCareTM provides a suite of personalized and secure features, including Parental Controls, built-in Antivirus and Quality of Service (QoS).
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Specifications Deco M5(2-pack)
|Ports||2 LAN/WAN Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 1 Power Port|
|Buttons||1 Reset button on the underside|
|Antenna Type||4 internal antennas per Deco unit|
|Wireless Onboarding||Bluetooth 4.2|
|External Power Supply||12 V/1.2 A|
|Dimensions (Dia x H)||4.7 × 4.7 × 1.5 in (120 × 120 × 38 mm)|
|Working Mode||Router, Access Point|
|WAN Type||Dynamic IP/Static IP/PPPoE|
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|Firewall Security||SPI Firewall|
|Protocols||Supports IPv4 and IPv6|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11 ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n 2.4 GHz|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||867 Mbps at 5 GHz, 400 Mbps at 2.4 GHz|
|Transmit Power||FCC: <30 dBm, CE:<20 dBm (2.4 GHz), <23 dBm (5 GHz)|
|Certification||CE, FCC, IC, NCC, BSMI, IDA, RCM, JPA, JRF, VCCI, KC, RoHS Smartphone/Tablet Requirements iOS 8.0 or later Android 4.3 or later Bluetooth 4.0 or later|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉) Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉) Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
|Guest Network||2.4 GHz guest network x 1, 5 GHz guest network x 1|
|Features||Parental Controls, 3-Year Built-In Antivirus, QoS (Quality of Service), Reporting, Assisted Setup, Address Reservation, Port Forwarding, TP-Link DDNS|
|Management||Local Management, Remote Management|