TP-Link Kasa Filament Smart Bulb, Soft White
|Security||Secured home Wi-Fi connection required|
|Wi-Fi Protocol||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Frequency||2.4 GHz|
|System Requirements||Android 5.0 or higher, iOS 10 or higher|
|Rated Input Voltage||220~240V, 50/60Hz|
|Light Beam Angle||290 degrees|
|Colour Rendering Index||80|
|Dimmable||Yes (via app and cloud only)|
|Warm-up Time up to 95%||< 1s|
|Weighted Energy Consumption||7kWh/1000h|
|Product Dimensions||4.72*2.36 inch (120 mm*60 mm)|
|Operating Temperature||-15 ºC~ 40 ºC (5°F ~ 104°F )|
|Operating Humidity||10%~90%RH, Non-condensing|
|Lamp Base||A60 bulb, E27 ftting|
|Certifications||CE, RoHS, SAA, RCM|
|Integrations||Alexa, Google Assistant, Samsung SmartThings|
Kasa Filament Smart Bulb, Soft White
Vintage and Energy-Saving
The LED filament bulb combines the antique look of classic filament bulbs with long-lasting modern LED technology, which helps to save more energy.
No Hub Required
Connects directly to your home’s secure WiFi network. No need for a hub or extra equipment.
Use your Kasa Smart app to schedule your LED filament light bulb to turn on and off around your daily routine.
Kasa Smart’s LED filament bulb has an expansive dimming range that can be controlled conveniently with the Kasa Smart app.
Control from Anywhere
Turn your lights on and off from the office, check in and make sure you turned off your kitchen lights, even schedule lights to turn on before you get home.
Use simple voice commands to control your Kasa Filament Smart Bulb with any Alexa or Google Assistant.
Your Home. One App.
Turn your home into a true smart home with Kasa Smart. Automate your lights and appliances with smart plugs and bulbs. Secure your home with Kasa Cameras. Control it all from the Kasa Smart app.
Quick and Easy
- 1. Install your filament smart bulb.
- 2. Open the Kasa Smart app and sign in.
- 3. Connect the bulb to the secured Wi-Fi network.
- 4. Enjoy the successfully configured bulb.
- Control from Anywhere – Control your LED filament smart bulb from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa Smart app (iOS, Android). Turn your lights on and off from the office, check in and make sure you turned off your kitchen lights, even schedule lights to turn on before you get home.
- Soft White – Kasa Filament Smart Bulb, Soft White’s 2700K temperature works well for any environment. Dim your light to any level of brightness for the right ambiance for a multitude of occasions. The dimmer the bulb, the more you can see the filament design inside.
- Dimmable – Kasa Smart’s LED filament bulb has an expansive dimming range that can be controlled conveniently with the Kasa Smart app.
- Turn your filament bulb to full brightness for a well-lit vanity or dim it down for a dinner party.
- No Hub Required – The Kasa Filament Smart Bulb, Soft White connects directly to your home’s secure WiFi network. No need for a hub or extra equipment. All you need is your smartphone, the Kasa Smart app and a WiFi connection to start remotely controlling your smart bulb.
- Device Grouping – Use Grouping to combine your smart filament bulb with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with a single tap of your smartphone. Put all of your Kasa Smart light bulbs into a single group and dim them all at once for the perfect ambiance.
- Voice Control - Use simple voice commands to control your Kasa Filament Smart Bulb with any Alexa or Google Assistant. Just tell your voice assistant to dim your lights and set the perfect mood for movie night.
- Energy Monitoring – Using the Kasa Smart app, you can check on your LED filament bulb from anywhere to see how much energy is being consumed. Turn it off remotely to stop any consumption.
- Set Schedules – Use your Kasa Smart app to schedule your LED filament light bulb to turn on and off around your daily routine.
- Quick and Easy – Be up and lit with your new smart bulb! It’s as easy as 1-2-3 or A-B-C! Screw your bulb in, follow the simple setup in the Kasa Smart app, name it and get to glowing.
- Grouping – Combine your smart filament bulb with other Kasa Smart devices for seamless control with a single tap on your smartphone.
- Smart Actions – Enable device interconnections and home automation for your Kasa devices. There are three types of Actions that can be created: “Motion Sensing”, “Schedule a Scene” and “Auto-off Timer”.