- SKU: AF-11FX-L
- Manufacturer: Ubiquiti Networks
- Data Sheet: Download
- Availability: 12 In Stock
|Dimensions||327 x 112 x 86 mm (12.87 x 4.41 x 3.39")|
|DRAM||256 MB DDR DRAM|
|Power supply||50 V DC, 1.2 A PoE Gigabit adapter (included)|
|Max. power consumption||36 W|
|Supported voltage range||38-56 V DC|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC|
|Operating temperature||-40°C to 55°C (-40°F to 131°F)|
|Maximum throughput||1.2+ Gbps|
Ubiquiti airFiber 11FX, Low Band
Ubiquiti Networks continues to disrupt the wireless broadband market with revolutionary technology at breakthrough pricing, by introducing the airFiber AF‑11FX, a radio purpose-built for outdoor PtP bridging and carrier-class network backhauls using the licensed 11 GHz radio band.
The AF‑11FX breaks free from the congested 5 GHz band to help meet the growing need for broadband capacity.
The AF-11FX gives exceptional performance compared to other 11 GHz radios in its price range. Unlike other products that use adaptations of Wi-Fi-based designs, the AF-11FX is specially engineered for the 11 GHz band, with a custom modem and radio design that are optimized for the efficient transport of data. Specific advantages of the AF‑11FX include:
- True Full-Duplex Design: The AF-11FX offers a true FDD solution that fully satisfies all licensing requirements for the 11 GHz band.
- Ultra-Low Latency: Overall customer experience and system capacity is enhanced with FDD performance.
- Enhanced Robustness: The AF-11FX features a unique, built-in, rain-fade mitigation strategy for increased link robustness.
- Extended Range:The RF power amplifiers feature a unique bias scheme, allowing high-order constellations at longer ranges.