Ubiquiti PBE-M5-620 - 5GHz PowerBeam 29dBi
|Processor||Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560MHz|
|Memory||64MB DDR2, 8MB Flash|
|Networking Interface||(1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port|
|Wireless approvals||FCC, IC, CE|
|Power supply||24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE|
|Power method||Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)|
|Max. power consumption||8.5W|
|Operating frequency||5170-5875MHz (International) / 5725-5850Mhz (USA)|
|Built-In mechanical down tilt||+15° to -15°|
|Channel sizes||5/8/10/20/30/40 MHz|
|Mounting||Pole-mount (kit included)|
|ESD / EMP protection||Air ±24kV, Contact:± 24kV|
|Operating temperature||-40 to 70° C|
|Operating humidity||5 to 95% Non-condensing|
PowerBeam M5 620 mm
Improved Noise Immunity
The NanoBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beam width. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The NanoBeam models are available in two form factors:
- All-in-One Design: The Ubiquiti Research and Development team combined the radio and antenna to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The NanoBeam gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
- Dish Reflector Design: Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed™ technology integrates the radio into the feed horn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses.
Providing increased performance from its faster processor and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the NanoBeam is extremely versatile and cost‑effective to deploy.
Utilize airMAX Technology
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides significant performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class. Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
Scalability High capacity and scalability.
Long Distance Capable of high‑speed, carrier-class links.
Innovative Mechanical Design
- All-in-one design: The NanoBeam provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint.
- Quick and easy installation: No fasteners are required for pole-mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
- Convenient alignment: The NanoBeam pivots on its ball joint for easy aiming.
Compact Form Factor
- Efficient footprint: The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
- Versatile mounting: The NanoBeam can be mounted in almost any position needed for line of sight.
- Aesthetics: The NanoBeam is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer's location
- Uniform beam width improves noise immunity
- More efficient footprint
- Faster processor increases performance
- Easy assembly and installation
- (1) Dish reflector (620mm)
- (1) NBE-M5-620 antenna feed
- (1) Rear housing
- (1) Dish bracket
- (1) Pole clamp
- (1) U-Bolt
- (1) Flange nuts
- (1) 24V, 0.5A PoE injector
- (1) Power cord
- (1) Quick start guide