Ubiquiti PicoStationM2-HP Wireless AP, Outdoor 6DBi 802.11g/n 600mW
Ubiquiti PicoStationM2-HP Wireless AP, Outdoor 6DBi 802.11g/n 600mW (For World Version Please Call for Availability)
Product is EOL and here is suggested alternative UAP-AC-M-US
The smallest outdoor AP in the world is also the most powerful. The PicoStation family of outdoor WiFi AP's can provide unprecedented range coverage.
PicoStation M2-HP ships standard with the powerful and intuitive AirOS by Ubiquiti Networks. It also is supported by a Linux SDK to encourage open source development.
In addition to the LSDK support, PicoStation M2-HP ships with 32MB RAM and 8MB Flash to encourage developers to customize Pico Firmware to create their own applications such as Hot-Zone deployments, mesh networking, and metering applications.
- Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
- Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 x 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
- Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
- RoHS Compliance: YES
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)
- Operating Temperature: -20C to +70C
- Power supply: 110-240VAC 15VDC 0.8A US-style plug
Note: Set to 20MHz width and disable Airmax to allow use with standard 802.11n devices.