WiFi Texas 4-Port PoE Passive Injector
- SKU: WS-POE-4-OEM
- Manufacturer: PoE Texas
- Availability: 1 In Stock (updated live)
WiFi Texas WS-POE-4-OEM
The WS-POE-4-OEM Power over Ethernet module allows you to power up to 4 devices remotely over ethernet wiring up to 328 ft (100 meters) away.
Add PoE ability to any Ethernet switch or router. Use this device to inject power into the CAT-5, CAT-6 or CAT-7 cable. Standard Ethernet uses 2 of the 4 pairs, passive POE uses unused pins 4/5 for plus power, and 7/8 for ground. Many popular devices like Cameras, IP Phones, WiFi Access Points use this method to centralize the power source.
Connect the power supply you need (48v for phones, most cameras, 24v for Ubiquiti or Mikrotik, 18v for Tranzeo or OpenMesh, 12v for other devices) and reduce the mess of cables. Reboot all 4 devices from one central location. We use these in our own installations and are making them available for others. Use with OpenMesh, Wiligear, LigoWave, Mikrotik-routerboard, WRAP, ALIX, UBNT and especially UniFi.
- 4 port Power Injector module
- 4 LAN ports, 4 LAN+Power ports, shielded
- 650 ma resettable fuse on each port
- power VOIP phones, IP Cameras, WiFi Access Points, and more
- same voltage to all ports, share available power equally
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC plug
- led power light
- works with any ethernet switch or router
- use any power supply to 48 volts
- power 802.3af devices (use a 48v power supply)