WiFi Texas Gigabit PoE+ to 12 volt 25 watts
WiFi Texas GAT-12v25w
Gigabit, Mode A/B inline splitter converts 44-56 volts PoE to 12 volt 25 watt output on a 2.1 mm DC female barrel
Finally, PoE for 25 watt 12 volt applications has arrived! You can power your Microsoft Surface Pro or 12 volt Single Board Computer like Beagle Bone over PoE. For Microsoft Surface, see GAT-5v20w.
The GAT-12v25w splitter works with 802.3at PoE (PoE+) or our WS-GPOE-1-48v30w to provide 25 watts of continuous 12 volt power to any device. Use with your existing PoE+ Switch or 48v PoE Injector to power 12 volt non-PoE devices tablets, single board computers, or IEEE 802.3at PTZ cameras.
- RJ-45 connectors, one female for POE power plus data in, one data out without power.
- Input voltage range 44v to 56v
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC power plug standard output
- Output voltage 12v 2amp for one camera or other device
- Data rate is 10/100/1000
- No power supply nor injector is included – see our 48v injector and switch products.
- 2.1 mm to Microsoft Power Adapter
- 2.1 mm to 2.1 mm Cable
- DIN Rail Mount - Beta Version
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any special cable requests or connector options
|DC connector||5.5 x 2.1 mm DC Female|
|Dimensions||1.5 x 2.125 x 1 in|
|Input voltage||44 to 56 volts|
|Max Current||2,000 mA|
|Operating Humidity||10 -90% non condensing|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 - 40C|
|Output Voltage||12 volts|
|PoE Mode/Pinout||Mode AB|
|PoE Standard||IEEE 802.3at|