WiFi Texas PoE+ to 15 Volt Splitter/Converter for Non-PoE Devices
|Connector Types||RJ45/2.1mm x 5mm DC|
|DC connector||5.5 x 2.1 mm DC Female|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 2 x 1 in|
|Input voltage||44 to 56 volts|
|LEDs Per Port||2|
|Max Current||2,000 mA|
|Max Power for Kit||25 Watts|
|Operating Humidity||10 -90% non condensing|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 - 40C|
|Output Voltage||12 volts|
|PoE Standard||IEEE 802.3at/PoE+|
WiFi Texas GAT-15V25W
Gigabit, Mode A/B inline splitter converts 44-56 volts PoE to 15 volt 25 watt output on a 2.1 mm DC female barrel
Finally, PoE for 25 watt 15 volt applications has arrived! You can power your Microsoft Pro and Go line with Power over Ethernet at 15 volts. (For Microsoft Surface, see GAT-5v20w)
The GAT-15v25w splitter works with 802.3at PoE (PoE+) or our WS-GPOE-1-48v30w to provide 25 watts of continuous 15 volt power to any device. Use with your existing PoE+ Switch or 48v PoE Injector to power 15 volt non-PoE devices.
Note: 2 Variation options - GAT 15v25w does not include adapter cable. GAT-MS-PRO "For Surface Pro" includes a 2.1mm - Microsoft Pro Adapter.
- 2.1 mm to 2.1 mm Cable DIN Rail Mount
- RJ-45 connectors, one female for POE power plus data in, one data out without power.
- Input voltage range 44v to 56v
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC power plug standard output
- Output voltage 15v 1.66 Amp
- Data rate is 10/100/1000
- Compatible with 802.3at PoE Switch or injector (sold separately)