WiFi Texas Inline voltage and current tester
Specifications GEN2 PoE Tester
|DC Power Input||2.1 mm DC barrel|
|Display Range (DC input)||3.5 to 57 volts, 0 to 5 Amps|
|Display Range (PoE input)||12 to 57 volts, 0 to 1500 mA|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90%|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10° to 60°C|
|PoE Method||Passive (Simulated 802.3af)|
|PoE Standards Supported||Passive, 802.3af, 802.3at, 802.3bt|
|Power Input||2.1mm DC|
WiFi Texas GEN2 PoE Tester
Meet the new PoE Tester GEN2.
What does it do? Use the Gen2 to test PoE cameras, VOIP phones, and WiFi installations without interrupting data flow, quickly detect and identify PoE type, measure power consumption from DC power supplies, and activate any port on an AF/AT PoE switch.
Smaller. simpler, and smarter. Those three words express the whole philosophy behind our redesign of the classic PoE Tester. The new PoE Tester GEN2 features:
- Ergonomic Body Design A new curved body design that’s 25% smaller than the original PoE Tester makes the GEN2 easier to hold and use in every situation.
- High-quality LCD Display The new scrolling LCD displays more information at once and can be read in full daylight.
- Simplified Operation Thanks to automatic mode and polarity detection, the new GEN2 requires only one RJ45 input.
- 802.3bt Support 4-pair testing capability makes the GEN2 ready for the new IEEE 802.3bt PoE standard.
- Increased Testing Range Measures DC power supply voltages from 3.5 to 56 volts and current up to 280 watts at 56 volts.