WiFi Texas 8 port Gigabit IEEE 802.3at PoE Switch with LCD Control Screen
|AC Plug Connector Type||C14|
|Cable connector length||3 ft|
|Data + PoE Ports||8|
|Data Ports||4 - 2 Gigabit and 2 SPF|
|Dimensions||17.32" x 9.133" x 1.77" in.|
|Display Type||Bright LCD|
|Input Voltage Range||120 / 220 VAC|
|LEDs Per Port||1 - Connections and activity|
|Max Power for Kit||120 watts|
|Mount Type||wall and rack (accessories included)|
|Operating Humidity||10% to 90%|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 - 40 C|
|Output Voltage||55 volts|
|PoE Method||IEEE 802.3af; IEEE 802.3at|
|PoE Mode/Pinout||Mode A (-1,2 +3,6)/Mode B (+4,5 -7,8)|
|PoE Standards Supported||IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u, IEEE802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE802.3az, IEEE802.3x IEEE802.3af, IEEE802.3at|
WiFi Texas GPOES-10-8-55v130w
8 port Gigabit IEEE 802.3at PoE Switch with LCD Control Screen
Intuitive, Highly Visible PoE Control at Your Fingertips. Power and manage PoE for up to eight IEEE 802.3at standard IP cameras, desktop phones, WiFi access points, or other low voltage devices over 300 feet from PoE source. The GPOES-10-8-55v130w switch gives you fine control of your devices allowing you to prioritize, adjust, and monitor the power consumption of your PoE network.
Upgrade your system to PoE+. Utilizing PoE+ opens the door for you to add downstream node controllers. This will allow for huge savings on network cabling, multi-radio Wifi Access Points increasing your bandwidth, PTZ cameras for better security, and USB Type C devices. Combine this switch with our GAT-USBC PoE splitter to power USB Type C tablets like the Microsoft Surface Go and iPad Pro 12.9".
Includes dual LAN and Single Fiber Ports for Redundancy. Two uplink ports for both LAN and Single Fiber allow you to add architecture security so your critical systems aren't relying on a single network connection. The on-board PoE management also gives you the option to prioritize ports ensuring key devices remain powered up in the event of network issues.
Simple, Reliable, and Supported By Experts. We design our Power over Ethernet solutions for simple installation and long life, but sometimes things go wrong. When that happens, expert help is only a phone call away. All of our PoE products are backed with a 1-year replacement warranty and 30-day “no questions asked” return policy.
- IEEE 802.3at PoE Switch for PoE+ applications
- Intuitive, Highly Visible PoE Control at Your Fingertips - Versatile controls and PoE management for optimum setup and performance
- Dual LAN and Single Fiber Ports for Redundancy. Two uplink ports for both LAN and Single Fiber allows you to add architecture security so your critical systems aren't relying on a single network connection
- Easy to read LCD display - Easily configure for Switch Bandwidth, Automatic reboot, Port Priority, Port enable and Power fine for output
- For technical support from Austin, TX please call 513 479 0317