WiFi Texas PoE Splitter With 41 Watt output on USB Type C
|Certifications||FCC, CE, RoHS|
|Connector Types||USB Type C|
|Data + PoE Ports||1|
|Dimensions||4.5 x 2 x 1 in|
|Input Voltage Range||12-40 volts|
|LEDs Per Port||Green (POE) / Yellow (USB-C)|
|Max Voltage||40 Volts|
|Mount Type||Wall or DIN rail clips (sold separately)|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90%|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 - 60C|
|PoE Method||Passive PoE|
|PoE Mode/Pinout||Mode A/B|
WiFi Texas POE-USBC
Passive POE to USB Type C Power Delivery with Max output of 41 watts. Separate 10/100/1000 Ethernet Data and Power for Lenovo, HP Laptops, iPad Pro 12.9" and other USB-C Devices.
Passive POE to USBC Splitter with Max output 41 watts. The output of this USBC Splitter will allow you to go beyond traditional PoE+. You now have the capability of powering USB Type C devices like Lenovo, Dell, and HP tablet computers; iPad Pro 12.9"'s; and other high powered devices.
With separate outputs for Power Delivery and Data, this current splitter does not communicate data over the USB-C port. See our blog for how to provide USB-C power and data to any device. Please note that Nest Cameras do not currently support USB-C data.
- PoE Texas compatible Power Sourcing Equipment
- DIN Rail Mount - Beta Version
- USB-C female output with auto-sensing power delivery (Device does not come with a USB-C cable)
- Two RJ-45 connectors: one female input for passive 24 to 40 volt PoE to achieve max output and one female RJ45 for data output
- No power supply or injector is included – PoE Texas offers a POE-USBC-kit which includes a single port injector and a 32v power supply. Ask our expert customer support team about kitting with our multi-port midspan injectors.