WiFi Texas Passive Power over Ethernet Injector and Splitter Kit
WiFi Texas WS-POE-IO-2.1
The WS-POE-IO PoE Injector Splitter set allows you to power one device remotely.
Power IP cameras, WiFi access points, and more through a network data cable using this inline Power over Ethernet (PoE) injector/splitter kit. The PoE Injector takes power from a DC power source (power supplies sold separately) and adds it to your Ethernet data cable (Cat5, Cat5e, Cat6) to your device.
Ideal for non-POE devices. Save big on network upgrades and device installations Power over Ethernet delivers power 328 feet from the PoE Injector, eliminating the expense and hassle of installing AC power near your powered device. With this PoE Injector, you can add power to your data cable for a fraction of the cost of upgrading to a PoE capable network switch.
Passive PoE means versatility. A Passive PoE injector always delivers the same voltage as its power source. Pair this injector with a DC power supply (voltage range 12-60 volts) to deliver power to non-PoE devices.
Designed for simplicity, just follow these steps to power your device:
- Use the 2.1mm barrel input to connect a DC power source (sold separately)
- Connect to the DC power source to AC power.
- Connect the RJ45 to a network device (switch, router, etc.)
- Run an Ethernet cable up to 328 feet to the PoE splitter.
- Connect the 2.1 mm DC Barrel output to your device (please confirm voltage requirements first)
- Connect the RJ45 to your device
|Data + PoE Port||1|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 90%|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 - 60C|
|PoE Mode/Pinout||Mode B (-4,5 +7,8)|
|Power Input||2.1 mm DC|