WiFi Texas Gigabit 5 volt 10 watt PoE Splitter
|Cable connector length||8.5 inches|
|Cable connectors||RJ45 Male, 2.1mm DC Barrel|
|Data + PoE Ports||1 (input)|
|DC connector||1.35mm male (power out)|
|Input voltage||44 volts to 57 volts|
|Max. Amps Per Port||2|
|Operating Temperature Range||-10 to 60°C|
|Output Voltage||5 volts|
|PoE Mode/Pinout||Mode A (-1,2 +3,6)/Mode B (+4,5 -7,8)|
|Power Input||Female RJ45|
WiFi Texas WT-AF-5v10w
Gigabit 5 volt 10 watt PoE Splitter
The WT-AF-5v splitter works with 802.3af Power over Ethernet to provide 5 volt power with up to 10 watts peak output. Use with your existing PoE Switch or Injector to power 5 volt non-PoE devices such as Foscam indoor cameras, iPads, and other tablet computers remotely.
- RJ-45 connectors, one female with POE power, one male without power.
- Input voltage range 12v to 48v
- 1.35mm x 3.5mm DC power plug standard
- 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC power plug adapter (optional)
- 2.5mm x 5.5mm DC power plug adapter (optional)
- Power USB devices with our USB adapter (optional)
- 30 pin Apple iPhone adapter (optional)
- Output voltage 5v 2amp for one camera or other device
- No power supply nor injector is included – see our 48v injector products.
Simple, Reliable, and Supported By Experts We design our Power over Ethernet solutions for simple installation and long life, but sometimes things go wrong. That’s why expert help is only a phone call away, and all of our PoE products are backed with a 1-year replacement warranty and 30-day “no questions asked” return policy.
- PT- 1.35-1.35-3.5M - 11.4 foot extension power cable
- WT-MMF-RJ-45 - Combiner/splitter to run two data/power lines on one ethernet cable
- 1.35 - Lightning
- 1.35 - Female USB (Apple Fast Charge)
- 1.35 - MicroUSB (Android Fast Charge)
- 1.35 - MicroUSB Right Angle
- 1.35 - MicroUSB Left Angle