Yealink T58A Smart Business Phone
|LCD||7" capacitive touch screen|
|Resolution||1024 x 600|
|Foot Stand||1 adjustable angle|
|USB Port (2.0 compliant)||2|
|Ethernet Port||Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet|
|Handset Port (RJ-9)||Yes|
|Headset Port (RJ-9)||Yes|
|External Yealink AC Adapter (optional)||AC 100~240V input and DC 5V/2A output|
|Yealink EXP50 Expansion Module (Accessory, purchased separately)||Yes|
|Yealink EXP40 Expansion Module (Accessory, purchased separately)||No|
|Yealink EXP20 Expansion Module (Accessory, purchased separately)||No|
|Yealink EHS36 Wireless Headset Adapter (Accessory, purchased separately)||No|
|Yealink YHS32 Headset (Accessory, purchased separately)||Yes|
|Yealink Bluetooth Adapter BT40 (Accessory, purchased separately)||No|
|Yealink Wi-Fi Adapter WF40 (Accessory, purchased separately)||No|
|HD Voice||HD Speaker |
|Wide-band Codecs||Opus, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C|
|Narrow-band Codecs||Opus,G.711 (A/µ), G.723, G.726, G.729AB, iLBC|
|Operating System||Android 5.1.1|
|USB Headset (Accessory, purchased separately)||Yes|
|Camera||Yes (with CAM50, purchased separately)|
|Video Codecs||H.264HP, H.264,VP8|
|3-way Video Conferencing||Yes|
|5-way video/audio mixed conferencing||Yes|
Smart Business Phone Easy Audio and Visual Communication
The Yealink SIP-T58A is a simple-to-use smart media phone that provides an enriched HD audio and video calling experience for business professionals. This all-new smart media phone enables productivity-enhancing visual communication with the ease of a standard phone. Based on Android 5.1.1 operating system, the SIP-T58A features a seven-inch adjustable multi-point touch screen, integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR, and it is coupled with a built-in web browser, calendar, recorder and more, which also support the installation of third-party applications for business customization. More than that, you can easily turn your SIP-T58A smart media phone into a video phone ready with an optional removable two-megapixel HD camera CAM50. The Yealink SIP-T5 Smart Media Phone Series strikes an exquisite balance between simplicity and sophistication, offering an all-in-one communications solution for today's busy executives, managers and teleworkers.
Enhanced HD Video and Voice for Exceptionally Clear Communication
- T5S Smart Media Phones deliver crystal-clear immersive conversations thanks to Optima HD voice and Yealink Noise Proof technology that effectively eliminate non-human background noise.
- The T58V and the T58A support HD video communication with Yealink’s CAM50 (optional on the T58A). In addition to an adjustable seven-inch touchscreen interface, the phones enable users to access lifelike video calls easily and to adjust the viewing angle flexibly. Increase communication productivity by making every conversation clear, comfortable and focused.
One-touch Operation and Control
- Yealink Smart Media Phones feature a seven-inch capacitive touch-screen for smooth and delightful operation and control. The intuitive touchscreen enables users to access to and manage the telephony features with a simple touch of the screen.
- The phones offer multiple adjustable elements, including an adjustable screen and camera on T58V(A), and a two-angle stand on T56A. This flexbility accomodates a user’s preferred viewing angle and base height, and integrates into variety of usage scenarios.
Deliver Versatility with Deep IP Intercom Integration
Customers can enjoy a high ROI by making the phone a two-in-one tool for both business collaboration and for door monitoring and unlocking. Versatile and smart, the T58V and T58A integrate with IP video intercom systems from major vendors in the market, including 2N, Baudisch and CyberData. Deliver true ROI and cost-efficiency to customers.
Advanced features include:
- Visitor preview before picking up the phone;
- One-touch door open (with or without answering the phone);
- Easy monitoring by connecting via the video intercom or video surveillance, a setup that is ideal for warehouses and logistics.
Effortless Business Customization
- Based on the Android OS, the phones feature great capabilities that integrate seamlessly with third-party applications. Officially supported apps include BroadSoft Communicator, Skype, Skype for Business and Zoom Meeting.
- Support for Yealink’s SDK (Software Development Kit) allows service providers and Yealink to work together to strengthen and deepen integration and to jointly develop app features on the phone. Help improve communication efficiency by lowering the learning curve, providing more features and unifying user experiences.
- 7 inch (1024 x 600) capacitive adjustable touch screen
- 720p30 HD video (with CAM50)
- Runs Android 5.1.1
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Yealink's SDK (Software Development Kit)
- DoorPhone Features (Preview, One-button Open, Monitoring)
- Built-in Bluetooth 4.2 for headsets and pairing mobile devices
- Built-in 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac)
- USB 2.0 port for USB headset, media and storage applications
- Opus Codec support
- Up to 16 VoIP accounts
- Up to 5-party audio conferencing
- PoE support
- Wall mountable
- Color-screen Expansion Module support
- Only the firmware version 126.96.36.199 or later are supported