Mikrotik Certified Internetworking Engineer Training
2 Day Class, July 10-11 Irving, TX
Successful completion of MTCNA & MTCRE is required to take the certification exams, but you do not have to have it attend the class. If you are not interested in the exams, please contact us prior to purchasing the class. The MTCNA & MTCRE certifications do not have to be current, you just have to have earned it at some point to qualify to take the MTCINE exam.
With MTCINE, you will learn advanced routing topics such as BGP, MPLS, and Traffic Engineering. This class has been designed to 100% hands on. Every topic has at least one lab. Each labs builds upon previous labs. Even students who have not been exposed to these routing protocols before will leave feeling confident in using these strategies in real life networks. Students are encouraged to bring real world problems with them to class to be used as examples in class. Every student needs to have a strong grasp of static routing concepts and working with OSPF prior to attending. If you need a refresher, MTCRE is offered prior to the MTCINE class.
- Best path selction
- Route Reflectors
- BGP Confederations
- Routing Filters
- Static Labeling
- Targeted LDP
- LDP Filtering
- MPLS COS
- LDP VPLS Tunnels
- STP & RSTP
- Split Horizon
- BGP based VPLS Tunnels
- Traffic Engineering
- TE with Auto Bandwidth
- & much more! For a complete look at the MTCINE course outline visit Mikrotik’s website
REGISTER EARLY and save $$$!
Early Registration Open Now: $795
Regular Registration: $995
Space is limited to ensure the best learning experience for those attending.
Meeting Location Information
We have a special rate of $99 per night at the host hotel. Click the link below to get the $99 rate.
The event will be held at LaQuinta DFW North .
LaQuinta DFW North 4850 West John Carpenter Freeway Irving, TX 75063
- Courses are 1-3 days long and typically take place in the Hotel conference room.
- Each class day begins at 9:00 am and ends at 5:00 pm (or later if we run behind) with an hour lunch break.
- The certification tests will be given on the last day of class and should be completed no later than 6:00 pm.
- You are required to make at least 60% on the exam. If you score a 50% or better, a second chance can be given.
What You Need to Know & Bring
- You will need a working laptop with administrative privileges so you can set a static IP address. You will also need to know how to set a static IP on your laptop and Google is a great place to search for guides on how to do that. Your laptop needs an Ethernet port!
- Bring a standard power strip, two each Cat5 cables at least 3 feet long and a notebook to write in, everything else is provided.
- You need a basic understanding of networking and subnetting. There are tons of YouTube videos to watch to learn subnetting.
- All students attending and taking an exam will receive one free RouterOS Level 4 license
Cancellations: In case you need to cancel your participation at the seminar, a written notice should be sent in by e-mail to email@example.com prior the seminar. There is an administrative fee of US$100 for refunds. There is no refund for training fees paid if cancellation is received less than 10 days before the event.