Ubiquiti NBE-M5-16 NanoBeam M Series, 5 GHz, 16 dBi
Starting with the first-generation NanoBridge®, Ubiquiti Networks™ pioneered the all-in-one design for an airMAX® product functioning as a CPE (Customer Premises Equipment). Now Ubiquiti Networks launches the latest generation of CPE, the NanoBeam™.
Improved Noise Immunity
The NanoBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beamwidth. With the focus in one direction, the NanoBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
Innovative Mechanical Design
- All-in-one design The NanoBeam provides both the radio and antenna in the smallest possible footprint.
- Quick and easy installation No fasteners are required for pole-mounting, and a single wall fastener (not included) is required for wall-mounting.
- Convenient alignment The NanoBeam pivots on its ball joint for easy aiming.
Compact Form Factor
- Efficient footprint The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
- Versatile mounting The NanoBeam can be mounted in almost any position needed for line of sight.
- Aesthetics The NanoBeam is small enough to blend discreetly into the background at a customer's location.
Utilize airMAX Technology
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller.
This “time slot” method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximizes airtime efficiency. It provides significant performance improvements in latency, throughput, and scalability compared to all other outdoor systems in its class.
Intelligent QoS Priority is given to voice/video for seamless streaming.
Scalability High capacity and scalability.
Long Distance Capable of high‑speed, carrier-class links.