Cyber Power OR500LCDRM1U
Returns, Damage and Loss Policy
ISP Supplies stands behind the products that we offer and take pride in every package that we ship out to our customers. In the case of product failure due to packing, loss, damage or if you are unhappy with your product in any way please contact us and let us know.
Software and Licenses
Software and licenses are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-transferrable. Once a license is issued by the manufacturer, they will not credit it back to you and we are not able to credit you as well. Therefore, know what you are buying is correct before you make a software or license purchase.
Damage in transit / Loss Policy
All shipments should be physically inspected immediately upon receipt. Do not accept visibly damaged packages unless the carrier notes the extent of the damage. Please contact us within one business day of receipt to report the damages.
Every shipment sent out by ISP Supplies is traceable via tracking numbers assigned by the freight carriers. Please keep track of the status and delivery date posted for your shipment. Shipments can be delayed and delivery dates can be pushed back for various reasons by the freight carrier. If you do not receive your shipment, please contact us as soon as possible to start an investigation and claim with the shipping carrier.
Please follow the above instructions to ensure the eligibility for credit from the freight carrier; failure to do so can result in refused replacement or compensation.
Returns for Credit
ISP Supplies will accept most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. To receive full credit, the item(s) must be returned unopened in new condition with all packing material, manuals and accessories. Items that are not returned in this condition are subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25% and ISP Supplies discretion. This includes opened packaging, missing or used packing materials, missing or used accessories, writing, marking, labels or stickers to the product packaging or to the product itself.
If the item(s) you have purchased fails within the manufacturer warranty period, please contact us for instructions. Each manufacturer has different warranty policies. Ubiquiti items shoud be returned to ubiquiti as they handle RMA's directly. See their web site for details. No item may be returned without authorization. Items without an RMA number will be refused and returned at the shipper's expense.
ISP Supplies requires full payment for advance replacement item(s). When the returned item(s) have been received and evaluated, we will refund the amount paid for the replacement provided they are found to be defective. If tested good and in working condition, the item(s) will be returned back to you. If you need to return the advance replacement item, it must be in new condition with all accessories and packaging and there can be no damage to the original box.
If you buy the advanced replacement on a net terms account and the invoice becomes due before the repair is completed, you will owe for the item just like any other invoice on it's due date. There is no extension of the due date for advanced replacement invoiced items.
There is no exception to this policy. Items not received back within seven days of return authorization are not returnable.
ISP Supplies can ship to virtually any address in the world primarily by United Parcel Service (UPS) and FedEx. In addition, we also use multiple carriers for LTL freight shipments. Please note that there are restrictions on some products and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Orders placed and approved before 5:00 PM Central Standard Time (CST) generally ship the same business day; subject to availability, carrier, inclement weather and holidays. Orders requiring assembly or international orders may not ship same business day.
Special order items and some items sent directly from our suppliers may take one to two business days to ship. Orders over 150 pounds may ship freight. We will contact you with any additional shipping charges or if we need additional information to continue processing the order. Delivery times to international locations can vary depending on the country.
Shipment status can be tracked directly from our website by logging into your account. Please not that we occasionally ship from multiple warehouses and your order may arrive in multiple boxes at different times. Shipments include a packing slip which detail information about the contents. Order confirmation, shipment notices and packing slips are emailed to the email address on account and can also be retrieved by accessing your customer account.
ISP Supplies reserves the right to bill you for additional fees imposed by a freight carrier and incurred by ISP Supplies in conjunction with delivering the product to you. These additional fees include but not limited to: extended area surcharge, address change or correction while in transit, oversize box surcharge, shipment intercept, hold for pickup at terminal and any other fees billed to ISP Supplies by a freight carrier. Import duties and brokerage fees for international shipments are the sole responsibility of the customer.
UPS Ground Transit Map
FedEx Ground Transit Map
|UPS Topology||Line Interactive|
|Energy Saving||GreenPower UPS™ Bypass Technology|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||Yes|
|Voltage||90 – 140 VAC|
|Frequency Range||57 – 63 Hz|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Cord Length||10 ft|
|Automatic Voltage Regulation||Yes|
|On Battery Voltage||120 VAC ± 10%|
|On Battery Frequency||60 Hz ± 1%|
|On Battery Waveform||Simulated Sine Wave|
|Outlet Type||NEMA 5-15R|
|Outlets - Total||6|
|Outlets - Battery & Surge Protected||4|
|Outlets - Surge-Only Protected||2|
|Overload Protection||Internal Circuitry Limiting, Circuit Breaker|
|Transfer Time||4 ms|
|Runtime at Half Load||12 minutes|
|Runtime at Full Load||3 minutes|
|Battery Type||Sealed Lead-Acid|
|Replacement Battery Cartridge||RB0670X2|
|Replacement Battery Cartridge Quantity||1|
|Typical Recharge Time||8 hours|
|Surge Suppression||1,030 J|
|Phone RJ11 / Ethernet RJ45||1-In, 1-Out (Combo)|
|Multifunction LCD Panel||Displays: |
Battery In Use
|HID Compliant USB Port||Yes|
|Management Cable||USB Cable, Serial Cable|
|Audible Alarms||On Battery |
|Software||PowerPanel® Business Edition|
|SNMP / HTTP Remote Monitoring||Yes, with optional RMCARD202, RMCARD203 or RMCARD205|
|Dimensions - W×H×D (in)||17.25 × 1.75 × 9.25 inches|
|Weight (lbs)||18.0 lbs|
|Operating Temperature||32 – 95 °F (0 – 35 °C)|
|Operating Humidity||0 – 95% (non-condensing)|
FCC DOC Class B
|Product Warranty||3 Years Limited|
|Connected Equipment Guarantee||Lifetime|
Cyber Power OR500LCDRM1U Smart Application LCD UPS 500VA/300W 1U
The Office Rackmount LCD Series UPS is designed to protect home-office servers, PCs, graphic workstations, and commercial electronics. The Intelligent Crystal-Blue LCD diagnostic panel gives administrators immediate, real-time information of the UPS vitals. LCD diagnostics include Input/Output Voltage, Battery Capacity, Estimated Runtime, Load Level, On Battery, Overload, and Silent Mode.
The OR500LCDRM1U has 6 outlets, USB/Serial communication ports, and RJ11/RJ45 network protection. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) ensures that all your connected equipment is receiving clean power and stabilizes the voltage to a nominal 120VAC.
PowerPanel Plus Smart-App Management software (included) automatically saves and closes open files and shutdowns the PC in an intelligent and orderly manner.
- Intelligent LCD Diagnostic Display: The innovative front panel LCD can be used to display detailed information on the UPS status and current power conditions. The LCD displays 11 different diagnostics: Input/Output Voltage, Battery Capacity, Estimated Runtime, Load Level, On Battery, Overload, and Silent Mode
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - AVR takes irregular AC power and converts it into a consistent Sinewave so sensitive electronic equipment can achieve its optimal performance. This not only conserves battery life, but also delivers a more stable signal to your connected equipment
- Microprocessor- based Digital Control: Digital routing is maintained through a network of integrated circuitry and discrete values are used for internal system processing, which significantly increases efficiency and response of CyberPower UPSs
- EMI/RFI - Provides shielding against electromagnetic interference & radio frequency signals. Most commonly, this is used to prevent line noise or humming that occurs over telephone lines or stereo electronics
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- PowerPanel Smart Power Management Software: In the event of a power outage, PowerPanel will safely save and close your open files and shut your computer down in an orderly, intelligent manner. The software allows users to view detailed information about their electrical power and the vitals of the UPS. It includes configurable system notifications, automatic self tests, adjustable high/low voltage warnings, event/data logging, and scheduled shutdowns
- Metal Housing: Rigid metal construction allows for placement in areas with a demanding environment
- Audible Alarms - Audible tones identify when the unit is running off battery power, unit overloads and low battery
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - Convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload
- Windows Vista Compliant - Power Management software has been fully tested and compliant with Windows 9x, 200x, Server, XP, and Vista