Cambium 5GHz PMP 450m Integrated Access Point with cnMedusa Technology
Open Box Item(s)
Cambium Networks C050045A102A
Cambium 5 GHz PMP 450m Integrated Access Point - FCC
The PMP 450m is the first fixed wireless broadband access platform with cnMedusa technology that provides Massive Multi-User MIMO technology in a commercially available cost-effective solution. cnMedusa Massive MU-MIMO technology delivers ground breaking spectral efficiency in a highly integrated package, while being managed from a single pane of glass in the Cloud.
The PMP 450m Access Point with cnMedusa Massive MU-MIMO technology enables network operators to rapidly provide faster internet connections to significantly more people, places, and things. cnMedusa will absolutely change the commercial wireless broadband industry.
- cnMedusa™ technology enhances sector capacity by combining a smart beamforming antenna array with multiple RF transmit and receive chains, effectively multiplying available capacity by more than three times.
- Multi-User MIMO more effectively uses available spectrum by simultaneous transmissions to multiple subscribers, increasing spectral efficiency to more than 40 bps/Hz.
- Protect your investment in the 450 platform equipment by continuing to utilize existing Subscriber Modules (both 450 and 450i SMs work with the 450m and cnMedusa™ technology).
- Dramatically reduce the effect of interference with smart beamforming
- SFP port allows for greater deployment flexibility, and AUX port allows for connection of camera or other PoE directly.
|Dimensions (W x H x L)||23.62cm X 6.69cm X 29.33cm|
|Channel Spacing||Configurable to 2.5 MHz channel spacing|
|Frequency Range||5150-5925 MHz|
|Channel Width||10 MHz, 20 MHz, and 40 MHz|
|MAC Layer||Cambium Networks proprietary|
|Physical Layer||14x14 Multi-User MIMO OFDM|
|Ethernet Interface||100/1000BaseT, full duplex, rate auto negotiated (802.3 compliant)|
|Protocols Used||IPv4, UDP, TCP, IP, ICMP, Telnet, SNMP, HTTP, FTP|
|Network Management||HTTP, HTTPS, Telnet, GTP, SNMP v3|
|VLAN||802.1ad (DVLAN Q-inQ), 802.1Q with 802.1p priority, dynamic port VID|
|Subscriber Per Sector||Up to 238|
|Maximum Deployment Range||Up to 40 miles (64 km)|
|Latency||10 ms, typical|
|GPS Synchronization||Yes,via Autosync (CMM5 or UGPS)|
|Quality of Service||Diffserv QoS|
|Antenna Beam Width||90° integrated sector (dual polarity, H+V)|
|Antenna Gain||+14 dBi|
|Maximum Transmit Power||+24 dBm combined|
|Antenna Connection||Integrated Sector Array|
|Surge Suppression (with LPU) EN61000-4-5||1.2us/50us, 500 V voltage waveform / Recommended external surgesuppressor: Cambium Networks Model # C000065L007A|
|Mean Time Between Failure||40 Years|
|Temperature / Humidity||-40°C to +60°C (-40*deg;F to +140°F), 0-95% non-condensing|
|Weight||Approx. 14.2 kg (31 lbs)|
|Wind Loading-Front Facing (@ 90 mph / 144 kph)||460 N|
|Wind Loading-Front Facing (@110 mph / 177 kph)||700 N|
|Dimensions||52 x 65 x 11 cm (20.3 x 25.7 x 4.4")|
|Power Consumption||70 W typical, 80 W peak (up to 110 W max with AUX port PoE enabled)|
|Input Voltage||42.5 - 59 VDC|
|Mounting||Pole mount with included brackets|
|Encryption||56-bit DES, FIPS-197 128-bit AES|