Buy Premium Quality TP-Link Network Devices - ISP Supplies
Shop By TP-Link Categories
Relatively inexpensive yet excellent quality and outstanding performance TP-LINK network devices serve a variety of applications. TP-LINK Routers deliver up to 3Gbps and connect 40+ devices, while SMB Routers with 3 changeable WAN/LAN ports support up to 4 WAN ports. TP-Link Business Wireless, including APs, CPEs, base stations, controllers, switches, and routers, offer superior Wi-Fi coverage. Media Converters and SFP Modules extend transferring distances up to 20km. TP-LINK Modems and Gateways reach up to 1733Mbps on the 5GHz band and 600Mbps on the 2.4GHz band. With the Whole Home Wi-Fi, keep 100+ devices connected at once with 1.267Gbps speeds and avail of stable connectivity with TP-LINK Adapters with high-gain antennas providing ultimate coverage for homes, offices, or anywhere else where you need high bandwidth.
TP-LINK Powerline Adapters with 2-3 gigabit ports create secure wired networks; its Range Extenders boost Wi-Fi coverage up to 14,000 sq.ft., while the Access Points can be powered using an Ethernet cable to send data and electricity to your AP even if it’s located 30m away! The high-performance Managed Switches are managed by Omada SDN Controller, L2 Managed Switches feature powerful L2/L2+ features, Unmanaged Switches have Auto-Negotiation ports, and PoE Switches automatically supply power with IEEE 802.3af/at compliant PDs. Moreover, Smart Home devices, including cameras, bulbs, plugs, switches, routers, and extenders, let you control home devices at your fingertips anywhere, anytime. ISP Supplies is a certified distributor of TP-Link, offering its certified products at the best prices.
Latest TP-Link Products
Frequently Asked Questions
What is TP-Link?
TP-Link is a top provider of reliable Wi-Fi networking devices and accessories. They offer products for homes, offices, businesses, hospitality, education, retail, studios, and applications where you need high bandwidth.
What products does TP-Link offer?
TP-Link offers a wide range of premium quality and superior performance products. They include Routers, Switches, Mesh Wi-Fi, Mobile Wi-Fi, APs, CPEs, Network Expansion Devices, Modems/Gateways, Adapters, Controllers, Surveillance Cameras, Accessories, and more. They also offer Smart Home Cameras, Plugs, Bulbs, and Thermostats.
How do I set up a TP-Link router?
To set up a TP-Link router, follow the steps below:
- First, you need to connect your TP-Link router to an active modem or a data jack to connect it to the internet.
- Now, power on the router, and using an Ethernet cable, connect it to your PC.
- When connected, open your web browser and go to TP-Link’s site, www.tplinkwifi.net or 192.168.0.1.
- Then set your router login password as “admin” and click “Let’s Get Started”.
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions, and using the Quick Setup option, configure your internet and wireless network.
- Now, enter the SSID for your wireless network and set a password to secure your Wi-Fi network. Then click on “Next” to proceed. Your TP-Link router has been set up!
What is the default login for TP-Link routers?
The default login for TP-Link routers is usually "admin" for both the username and password. However, it is recommended that you change the login information for security purposes.
What should I do if I forget my TP-Link router's password?
If you forget your TP-Link router's password, you need to reset it. Just directly press and hold the reset button on the rear panel using a pin for about 10 seconds when the device is running. Finally, release the button and wait for your router to reboot.
What is TP-Link's warranty policy?
TP-Link offers a standard 2-year warranty on its networking products, with the option to purchase an extended warranty for up to 5 years.
Besides, its Warranty Policy says:
- The metal case network switch has a limited lifetime warranty, whereas the network switch with a plastic case has a 2-year warranty.
- The Indoor OMADA EAP has a limited lifetime warranty, whereas Outdoor EAP has a 2-year warranty.
- The warranty for vacuum accessories covers manufacturing defects, making them not suitable for their intended use.
- No limited warranty applies to products refurbished by third parties or resold by unauthorized resellers.
- Warranty coverage does not cover normal wear and tear or other defects if they are not caused by manufacturing.
- Limited lifetime warranty on business-class products (except outdoor and accessories) begins on January 1, 2016.
- Limited lifetime warranties are only applicable to the original purchaser and should not be transferred.
- The warranty expiration is (5) years from the date of sale on discontinued products.
- The limited lifetime warranty covers only the product and its internal parts. External parts like modules, power supplies, and other accessories may be covered by separate warranties.
Does TP-Link offer customer support?
Yes, TP-Link offers customer support through its website, fax, sales phone, sales email, and technical support email. Additionally, they have a knowledge base with FAQs and user guides.
What is TP-Link Tether?
TP-Link Tether is a mobile app that provides the most convenient way to access and manage your TP-Link Router, xDSL Router, and Range Extender with your mobile devices. It offers a simple, intuitive user interface where you can view the status of your devices, online client devices, and their privileges, including quick setup and parental controls.
What is the difference between a router and a range extender?
A router is a device that connects your home network to the internet, while a range extender is a device that grabs the Wi-Fi signal from your router and extends it to a larger area, eliminating Wi-Fi dead zones. Moreover, a router is used for small spaces, whereas an extender is great for large spaces.
Can I use a TP-Link range extender with a non-TP-Link router?
Yes, you can use a TP-Link range extender with any router brand.