ICT 48 VDC 7.5A Power Supply with OLED Digital Meter
48 VDC 7.5A Power Supply with OLED 360 Watts Digital Meter
The ICT IntelliCharge Series is a high efficiency, power factor corrected DC power supply and battery charger that brings sophisticated features into a desktop package.
The ICT IntelliCharge Series design allows the battery charge to be regulated independently from the DC outputs, meaning that the battery will always receive the optimal charging current without the load being affected. Intelligent 3-stage charging will bring a battery back to a full state of charge much faster than trickle or float charging can.
- Operates as a DC UPS, providing uninterrupted DC power to critical loads, even when AC mains fail.
- Wide-ranging power factor corrected AC input helps reduce energy costs and works anywhere in the world.
- Intelligent three-stage charging recharges battery quickly and maintains it in optimal condition.
- 12, 24 and 48 volt DC models with 180 or 360 watts of power output.
- Independent battery backup charging terminals with internal Low Voltage Disconnect.
- User selectable battery type sets charge cycle transitions for use with standard Flooded, AGM and Gel lead-acid batteries.
- User definable bulk charge current setting.
- Form C alarm contacts provide remote signal of fault conditions.
- Temperature-compensated charging with optional battery temperature sensor.
- Compact design allows for mounting one or two units in an optional 1RU rack kit.
- vOptional high resolution OLED display provides real time information on current, voltage and charge status.
|Dimensions L x W x H (inches/mm)||7.9 x 5.9 x 1.8" / 200 x 149 x 46mm|
|Weight (lbs/kg)||2.61 / 1.19|
|AC Input Connectors||IEC 320-C14|
|DC Output Connectors||4 position terminal block|
|Remote Alarm Connectors||5 position pluggable wire clamp connector|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30 C to +60 C|
|Standards||Designed to CSA22.2 No. 60950-1, FCC part 15 Class B, RCM, CE, RoHS|
|Protection Features||Over-temperature, over-voltage, input under-voltage, constant current limit with foldback|