TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Outdoor Access Point
300Mbps Wireless N Outdoor Access Point
Excellent Hardware Design
With special design of its antenna, appearance, power options and installation methods, EAP110-Outdoor can perfectly fit for different scenarios both indoors and outdoors.
EAP110-Outdoor is designed with 2 Omni-directional detachable antennas, which means other antennas can also be attached for your specific demands.
Wi-Fi That Goes the Distance
With high transmission power and two high-gain omnidirectional antennas, EAP110-Outdoor provides stable wireless coverage at a range of up to 200 meters* in outdoor settings.
Specially Designed Weatherproof Enclosure for Outdoor Environment
Rated as IP65 during Ingress Protection testing, a resilient weatherproof enclosure protects the access points against harsh outdoor condition.
Efficient Centralized Network Management
With Omada Controller software, small and medium-sized businesses can take command of hundreds of indoor and outdoor access points all from a single location. It’s network management as it should be - efficient and intuitive.
- Built for outdoor Wi-Fi applications
- Up to 300Mbps Wi-Fi with 2x2 MIMO technology
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area
- Durable, weatherproof enclosure to withstand fair and foul weather
- Passive PoE(Power over Ethernet) support and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
- Free Omada Controller software enables administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication
- Facebook Wi-Fi and SMS anthentication help to boost your business
- Supports management vlan for an enhanced network management
|Interface||Fast Ethernet (RJ-45) Port *1（Support Passive PoE）|
|Power Supply||24VDC / 0.5A Passive PoE Supply|
|Power Consumption||3.12 W|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||8.5 × 1.8 × 1.1 in. (216 × 46 × 27 mm)|
|Antenna Type||2*3dBi External Omni waterproof|
|Mounting||Pole / Wall Mounting (Kits included)|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11n/g/b|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 300Mbps(dynamic) 11g: Up to 54Mbps(dynamic) 11b: Up to 11Mbps(dynamic)|
|Transmit Power||CE： ≤20dBm (EIRP) FCC: ≤22dBm|
|Wireless Functions||Multiple SSIDs（Up to 8 SSIDs） Enable/Disable Wireless Radio Automatic Channel Assignment Transmit Power Control （Adjust Transmit Power on dBm） QoS(WMM) Load Balance Rate Limit Reboot Schedule Wireless Schedule Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client|
|Wireless Security||Captive Portal Authentication Access Control Wireless Mac Address Filtering Wireless Isolation Between Clients SSID to VLAN Mapping Rogue AP Detection 802.1X Support 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2-Enterprise, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK|
|Auranet Controller Software||Yes|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Yes|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: -30℃~65℃ (-22℉~149℉) Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉) Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|