TP-Link AX1800 Indoor/Outdoor WiFi 6 Access Point
AX1800 Indoor/Outdoor WiFi 6 Access Point
Dual-Band WiFi 6 Connectivity Powered by the latest WiFi 6 technology, the AP delivers speeds of up to 1.8 Gbps, providing higher data rates on both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz bands for demanding multi-user scenarios, such as outdoor swimming pools, cafés, and amusement parks.
Professional antennas equipped with high-power amplifiers utilize WiFi 6 technology to provide strong and expansive wireless coverage to various outdoor environments. The maximum range reaches up to 200 meters over 2.4 GHz band and 300 meters over 5 GHz band.
Connect Numerous Devices
OFDMA and MU-MIMO greatly improve multi-user efficiency to provide simultaneous connections for dozens of clients in large open areas.
Seamless Integration into Omada SDN Platform
The Omada Software Defined Networking (SDN) platform integrates network devices including access points, switches, and routers to provide 100% centralized cloud management and create a highly scalable network—all controlled from a single interface.
Easy Pairing, Less Wiring
With Mesh technology, Omada EAPs save you from extra wires by wirelessly extending your WiFi signal further and more flexibly to hard-to-wire areas.
Optimized Network Performance
Intelligent self-organization optimizes the best path between EAPs while self-healing ensures you stay online even when one AP is disrupted.
Always Stay Smooth with Fast Roaming
Ensures customers enjoy uninterrupted streaming when moving around by switching clients automatically to the access points with the optimal signal.
IP67 Weatherproof Enclosure for Outdoor Environments
EAP610-Outdoor is totally resistant to dust ingress, shock, vibration, and moisture, withstanding the most extreme environments.
Versatile Mounting Solutions
Our mounting kits provide flexible installation, whether inside or outside.
Multiple PoE Options for Easy Installation
The AP supports both 802.3at PoE+ and Passive PoE power supply. It can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter for convenient deployment.
Easy Management with the Omada App
Follow the configuration instructions on the free Omada app to get set up in minutes. Omada lets you configure settings, monitor the network status and manage clients, all from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet.
- Superior WiFi 6 Speeds: Delivers dual-band speeds of up to 1.8 Gbps powered by the latest WiFi 6 technology†
- Higher Network Efficiency: Enjoy faster speeds on more devices with less lag via OFDMA and MU-MIMO
- Long-Range Coverage: Dedicated high-power amplifier and professional antennas with IP67 weatherproof enclosure
- Omada Mesh Technology: Enables wireless connectivity between access points for extended range and flexible deployment**
- Stay Smooth with Fast Roaming: Users can enjoy seamless streaming across the property with their devices switching effortlessly between access points**
- Centralized Cloud Management: Integrates into Omada SDN for cloud access and remote management
|Interface||1× Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port (Support 802.3at PoE and Passive PoE)|
|Power Supply||• 802.3at PoE • 48V/0.5A Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included)|
|Power Consumption||• EU: 12.5W (802.3at PoE or Passive PoE)|
• US: 14.7W (802.3at PoE or Passive PoE)
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )|
|• 280.4×106.5×56.8 mm (without antenna & mounting kit)|
11.03" x 4.19" x 2.23"
|Antenna||• 2.4 GHz: 2× 4 dBi|
• 5 GHz: 2× 5 dBi
|Mounting||Pole/Wall Mounting (Kits included)|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
• 4× Longer OFDM Symbol
• Multiple SSIDs (Up to 16 SSIDs, 8 for each band)
• Enable/Disable Wireless Radio
• Automatic Channel Assignment
• Transmit Power Control (Adjust Transmit Power on dBm)
• QoS (WMM)
• Omada Mesh**
• Seamless Roaming**
• Band Steering
• Load Balance
• Airtime Fairness
• Rate Limit
• Reboot Schedule
• Wireless Schedule
• Wireless Statistics based on SSID/AP/Client
|Wireless Security||• Captive Portal Authentication**|
• Access Control
• Wireless Mac Address Filtering
• Wireless Isolation Between Clients
• SSID to VLAN Mapping
• Rogue AP Detection
• 802.1X Support
• WEP, WPA-Personal/Enterprise, WPA2-Personal/Enterprise, WPA3-Personal/Enterprise
|Cloud Access||• Omada Cloud-Based Controller (Supported by EAP610-Outdoor v1.20 and above, while not supported by EAP610-Outdoor v1.0)|
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC300)
• Omada Hardware Controller (OC200)
• Omada Software Controller
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Yes|
|Zero-Touch Provisioning||Yes. Requiring the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller (Supported by EAP610-Outdoor v1.20 and above, while not supported by EAP610-Outdoor v1.0).|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10, Windows11, Linux|