TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Access Point
|Ethernet Port||1 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port (Supports Passive PoE)|
|Buttons||Power On/Off Button, WPS Button, Reset Button|
|Antennas||4 Fixed High Performance Antennas|
|External Power Supply||12V/1.5A|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||8.9x5.7x1.5 in (225x145.5x37mm)|
|Quality of Service||WMM|
|DHCP||Server, DHCP Client List|
|Wireless Modes||Access Point, Repeater, Client, Multi-SSID|
|System Tools||SNMP, Ping Watch Dog|
|Wireless||IEEE802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Signal Rate||867 Mbps at 5 GHz, 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz|
|Transmit Power||CE: <20dBm(2.4GHz), <23dBm(5.15GHz~5.25GHz) FCC: <30dBm(2.4GHz&5GHz)|
|Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz: 11a 6 Mbps: -95 dBm, 11a 54 Mbps: -81 dBm 11ac VHT20(MCS0): -94 dBm, 11ac VHT20(MCS8): -71 dBm 11n HT40(MCS0): -91 dBm, 11n HT40(MCS7): -71 dBm 11ac VHT80(MCS0): -88 dBm, 11ac VHT80(MCS9): -63 dBm 2.4 GHz: 11g 54Mbps: -78 dBm 11n HT20(MCS0): -92 dBm, 11n HT20(MCS7): -74 dBm 11n HT40(MCS0): -88 dBm, 11n HT40(MCS7): -72 dBm|
|Wireless Function||Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireless Statistics, Wireless Multicast Forwarding, DHCP Server, Access Control|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux Internet Explorer 11, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C(32°F ~ 104°F) Storage Temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C (-40°F ~ 158°F) Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing|
AC1200 Wireless Access Point
Multiple Opeartion modes
TL-WA1201 supports multiple operation modes: Access Point, Client, Range Extender and Multi-SSID (VLAN Support) modes to meet any network need.
Captive Portal Marketing, Designed for Small Businesses
Captive Portal offers unique marketing opportunities, especially for small businesses like cafes or pharmacies. Utilize a flexibly designed portal page—requiring customers to view an advertisement or accept a set terms for internet access—to improve brand awareness or deliver marketing messages.
Passive PoE for More Flexible Deployment
The TL-WA1201 can be powered using an Ethernet cable to simultaneously send data and electricity to wherever your Acess Point may be located even up to 100 feet away.
Vast Wi-Fi Coverage
Beamforming technology concentrates Wi-Fi towards devices to create stronger connections. Four external antennas deliver Wi-Fi to every corner of your home†.
- MU-MIMO – Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 2× faster performance‡
- Ultimate Wireless Speed – 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz + 867 Mbps on 5 GHz
- Gigabit Ethernet Port – Make full use of the gigabit broadband speed
- Ultimate Range Wi-Fi – Four high-gain external antennas deliver a Wi-Fi signal to every corner of your home, making all of your connections more efficient and stable
- Beamforming Technology – Sends targeted Wi-Fi signal to individual devices for stronger connections
Ease of Use
- Multi-Mode – Supports Access Point, Client, Range Extender and Multi-SSID (VLAN Support) modes to meet any network need
- Intuitive Web UI – Ensures quick and simple installation without hassle
- WPS – Makes secure wireless connection quick and easy with the push of a WPS button
- Quick Wi-Fi Sharing – Generates a QR code from Web UI to quickly share Wi-Fi with your guests
- AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi – 867 Mbps at 5 GHz and 300 Mbps at 2.4 GHz band.
- Flexible Deployment – Supports Passive PoE to carry electrical power and data simultaneously.
- Multiple Modes – Supports Access Point, Range Extender, Multi-SSID, and Client modes to meet any network needs.
- MU-MIMO Technology – Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 2× faster performance.
- Boosted Coverage – Four fixed antennas equipped with Beamforming technology extend and concentrate the Wi-Fi signals.
- Captive Portal – Offers a designed portal page for heightened security and marketing.