Cambium ePMP 3000 Dual Horn MU-MIMO Antenna, 5 GHz, 60 degree
|What’s Included||Dual Horn MU-MIMO Antenna assembly |
Four Cables for connecting antenna to the ePMP 3000 AP (RP-SMA to RP-SMA)
|Frequency Range||5.1 GHz to 6.1 GHz|
|6 dB Beamwidth - Azimuth||60 degrees|
|Polarization||2X Horizontal, 2X Vertical|
|Port-to-Port Isolation||> 15 dB|
|Front-to-Back Ratio||28 dB|
|Maximum Input Power||5 W|
|Input Impedance||50 ohms|
|Mounting Connectors||4 x RP SMA|
|Mounting Hardware||Included for mounting to mast diameters 1.25” to 3.0” (30-75 mm) |
Hardware included to connect ePMP access point to back of antenna body
|Physical Dimensions|| Antenna Body: 12” (H) x 8.5” (W) x 9.1” (D) (305 mm x 215 mm x 231 mm) |
As mounted with ePMP 3000 Access Point: 17.5” (H) x 14” (W) x 9.1” (D) (445 mm x 356 mm x 231 mm)
|Weight||Antenna body with bracket: 9.4 lbs. (4.2 kg) |
As mounted with ePMP 3000 AP: 12.1 lbs. (5.5 kg)
|Radome Material||UV Protected ABS|
|Operating Temp||-400C to 600C (-400F to 1400F)|
Cambium Networks C050900D025A
ePMP Dual Horn 5GHz 4x4 MU-MIMO, 60 degree Sector Antenna with Mounting Kit for ePMP 3000 AP
Cambium Networks has deployed more than seven million radios around the world achieving unparalleled degrees of scalability. Continuing the tradition of designing and manufacturing industry leading antenna solutions, Cambium Networks introduces the ePMP 3000 Dual Horn MU-MIMO sector antenna. Horn antennas have the key advantage of focusing higher gain in the main bore sight while minimizing side lobes in the propagation pattern. These smaller side lobes reduce the generation of and susceptibility to interference.
The sector antenna mechanics and construction have been designed to precisely align the horns while the ePMP 3000 Access Point software has been optimized to match this antenna and maximize MU-MIMO performance. Now with the Dual-Horn MU-MIMO sector, operators can combine the interferencemitigation advantages of a horn antenna pattern with the high data rates and performance of 4x4 MU-MIMO.
The antenna works across the 5 GHz spectrum and provides 60 degree coverage. To simplify installation, the antenna is shipped with the cables and mounting bracket needed to mount on a pole directly connected an ePMP 3000 Access Point.
- MU-MIMO Performance in a Horn antenna pattern: optimized for use with the 4x4 MU-MIMO ePMP 3000 Access Point with a high gain and small side lobes
- Channel Flexibility: consistent gain from 5.1 to 6.1 GHz allows the operator to select a channel anywhere in band to achieve the expected performance
- Predictable Performance: integrated into Cambium Networks LINKPlanner with a precise 3D model showing gain across all elevations and across the azimuth.
- Designed for the Installer: Small Form-Factor and Convenient mounting for ease of deployment in tower as well as small-cell applications
- 12 dBi gain
- MU-MIMO Performance in Horn Antenna pattern
- 5.1 to 6.1 GHz spectrum
- 28 dBi front to back ratio