Cambium ePMP Force 300 CSM Connectorized Subscriber Module
|Channel Spacing||Configurable on 5 MHz increments|
|Frequency Range||Wide Band Operation 4.910 – 5.970 MHz (Note: Allowable frequencies and bands are dictated by individual country regulations.)|
|Channel Width||20 | 40 | 80 MHz|
|MAC (Media Access Control) Layer||Cambium Proprietary|
|Physical Layer||2x2 MIMO/OFDM|
|Ethernet Interfaced||10/100/1000 BaseT, Compatible with Cambium PoE & Standard PoE pinouts|
|Protocols Used||IPv4/IPv6 (Dual Stack), UDP, TCP, ICMP, SNMPv2c, NTP, STP, IGMP, SSH|
|Network Management||IPv4/IPv6, HTTPs, SNMPv2c, SSH, Cambium Networks cnMaestro™|
|VLAN||802.1Q with 802.1p priority|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @20 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -89 dBm to MCS8 (256 QAM-3/4) = -66 dBm (per chain)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @40 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -87 dBm to MCS9 (256QAM-5/6) = -64 dBm (per chain)|
|Nominal Receive Sensitivity (w/FEC) @80 MHz Channel||MCS0 = -84 dBm to MCS9 (256QAM-5/6) = -59 dBm (per chain)|
|Modulation Levels (Adaptive)||MCS0(BPSK)to MCS9 (256QAM5/6)|
|Transmit Power Range||0 to +29 dBm (combined, to regional EIRP limit) (1 dB interval)|
|Surge Suppression||1 Joule Integrated; Optional 30V Surge Suppressor (C000000L065A)|
|Temperature||-22°F to +140°F (-30°C to +60°C)|
|Weight||0.46 kg (1.0 lbs.)|
|Wind Survival||180 km/hour (112 mi/hour)|
Cambium Networks C058910C122A
ePMP Force 300 CSM Connectorized Subscriber Module
Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force CSM is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
- Cambium Networks’ ePMP Force 300 CSM is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides superior throughput of over 500 Mbps of real user data.
- The ePMP Force 300 CSM supports channel size configurations from 20 MHz up to 80 MHz and modulations up to 256 QAM.
- Configurable modes of operation ensure robust adaptivity to both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic while providing high performance and round-trip latency as low as 3-5 ms.
- QoS management offers an outstanding quality for triple play services – VoIP, video, data – and provides three levels of traffic priority. Long deployment range is enabled by up to 27dBm of transmit power and connectorized antenna ports.
- The Force 300 CSM offers deployment versatility with options for parabolic dishes and compatibilty with the RF Elements TwistportTM ePMP adaptor.
- Installation is a breeze with the easy to install mount, capable of pole and wall mounting. EPMP