LightSaber Optics 6 port FiberPOP Multport Service Terminal (MMST) with Sabertap LC Duplex adapters
|Cable Type||2F, SM G657A1, 5mm|
|Min. Bend Radius (Dynamic, MM):||20D|
|Min. Bend Radius (Static, MM):||10D|
|Dimension WxH:||365x135 MM (Base 374x143 MM)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 to+85°C|
|Fiber Attenuation (Max.):||1310NM, ≤0.4dB/KM 1550NM, ≤0.3dB/KM|
LightSaber Optics LSO-060PLCXL
6 port FiberPOP Multport Service Terminal (MST) with Sabertap LC Duplex adapters
The FiberPOP incorporates Sabertap/LCX hardened adapters and are fully Optitap@ compatible. Allowing for rapid tower and FTTH deployments, the LightSaber Sabertap system is the smallest footprint available on the market.FiberPOPs are fully IP68 rated to fully withstand the rigors of outdoor deployment in all environments. Each FiberPOP comes with LightSaber’s Easy Deployment mount allowing wall mounting or for pole mounts up to 6”.
Sabertap Feeder cables are available in lengths from 50’ to 2000’ allowing for rapid deployment whether on the tower or in a FTTH deployment.
Sabertap/LCX terminal connectors are available from 5’ to 100’ lengths and are fully pre-terminated and IP68 rated.
- FiberPOPs are much smaller than previous multi-port systems reducing wind load and deployment space.
- Factory terminated IP68 rated, high quality, high performance connectors.
- FiberPOP connectors are terminated to ensure high performance within the reduced form factor.
- Flexible choice of ports: 6 and 12 port terminals are available.
- Flexible choice in cable lengths: Feeder from 50’ to 2000’ and terminal cables from 5’ to 100’.
- LightSaber Sabertap mounting bracket allowing for a wide range of mount options.
- All components are IP68 rated and able to withstand any outdoor environment.
- Feeder options come with strain relief to provide additional deployment strength helping to avoid cable mishaps.